Relax? Shigaraki x Reader 🌩️

His outfit for now! (someone pls tell me what ep this is from TvT)

Narrator POV:

Re-Destro had offered Shigaraki a private room and pool, which he could bring whoever to. Of course Shigaraki would bring Y/n, as they were his 'sidekick' and to everyone else, his significant other.

"Here you are sir." Said a worker, as they opened the big door to the area. "Wow.." Y/n mumbled under their breath.
Shigaraki smiled slightly and gestures for the worker to leave. He grabbed Y/n's hand, intertwining his fingers with theirs as he walked in with them.

"Wow! This is pretty nice." Y/n said while looking around the room and sitting on the bed.
Shigaraki chuckled and opened a door that led to a bathroom. "Oh ho ho.. heh. That'll be fun..~" He said to himself as he looked at the big bathtub and nice tile. The bathroom even had 2 baths/showers.

Y/n stood up to see what he was looking at. Shigaraki was already blushing a light pink, thinking about his fantasies he'd make real with Y/n later. "Hm.. soo what would you like to do now?" Y/n asked him while holding his hands.

"Heh, you~" He teased. "Haha, very funny-" Y/n laughed back and leaned up to kiss him. They packed each others lips a few times before he held their waist, and the soft kisses turned into long, passionate ones. Shigaraki made out with Y/n for a bit. He picked them up by their thighs and placed them on the bed.

"Let's just relax for now, okay love?" Shigaraki suggested, as he laid down on the bed. "Okay." Y/n leaned their head on his shoulder and rested their hand on his chest.

"I love you, Shigaraki." Y/n whispered in his ear. He felt shivers go down his spine, and small butterfly's in his stomach. "Y/n.." He said as he turned over to face them. "Are you sure... you want me to say it back?"

"Yes.. I am" Shigaraki was always nervous whenever the 'i love you' came up. He didn't wanna fall in love. At all. Because of his goals, his 'family', and his possessiveness. He would hurt, no kill for anyone he genuinely loved. Which was rare but Y/n made him feel different.

He knows Y/n understands him and his pain. Their pasts were too similar for them to not understand each other.
"I love you Y/n." He kissed them roughly, slowly attempting to french kiss them. Y/n of course let him. The both of them were moaning and whimpering into the kiss.

"Hey.. why don't we go take a bath? Together?" Shigaraki suggested to Y/n with half lidded eyes. "Yeah.." He smiled, and grabbed Y/n's hand helping them up and walking into the bathroom. He took of his jacket and rolled up his sleeves. Shigaraki turned the warm water on, letting it run over his hand to make sure the temperature was right.

He glanced over at Y/n who was staring at the counter, slightly blushing. "Y/n?" He asked getting up and walking behind them. He wrapped his arms around their waist and rested his head on their shoulder. Looking at them from the mirror, "What's the matter? Not in the mood?" He asked.

"No no, no it's not that.. I just.. I'm nervous that's all." Y/n's body temperature went up just at the thought of being in the same room with Shigaraki, let alone being in the same room with both of their clothing off.

"You don't have to be nervous Y/n.. i would never judge you or make you doubt yourself.." He trailed off, as he kissed their shoulder lightly. He kissed from their shoulder to their neck, leaving light hickeys.
He lifted their shirt up, and above their head. He discarded the clothing onto the floor.

Shigaraki started to unbutton his shirt, and let it fall down his arms. Y/n turned around to face him, and wrapped their arms around his neck to kiss him. He finished taking off their clothes.

Shigaraki picked up Y/n and placed them in the tub. Y/n covered themselves shyly. "Don't be nervous Y/n.. it's just me."
"I-I know.. I don't wanna disappoint you."
"Disappoint me? My love, I'm more worried about disappointing you." He said as he cupped their cheek.

"Your so beautiful Y/n. Everything about you." He kissed Y/n without even giving them a second to respond. "Your too sweet to me.." Y/n finally got to say.
"It's because I love you, and only you."

Y/n gathered as much courage as they could, and pushed Shigaraki over so he was laying against the tub on his back.
Y/n held themselves up by placing their hands on his chest.

"Y-y/n? Heh what are you doing?" He smiled slyly. "Nothing..~" Y/n mumbled to him. They started to kiss his neck and upper chest/collarbone.

Y/n's POV/1stPOV:
God, he's very.. hot- i can't believe myself right now..

Narrator POV: again lol

Y/n started to stroke him slowly. "Ah.. oh Y/n..~" He tilted his head back in pleasure. Y/n looked up at his face, his lips were slightly parted and he was running his fingers through his hair and moving to Y/n's hair.

He looked down at Y/n. "Cmon.. give me more..~ please hun?" Y/n blushed at him. He'd only ever said please a few times before. Y/n sat on his lap, grinding roughly against him. (His d)

They rubbed themselves (their area) against him/his, while gripping his shoulders. Shigaraki was getting even more turned on from Y/n moaning in his ear.
"Just like that~ god Y/n.."

Y/n went faster, leaning on him. Shigaraki whimpered at Y/n's movements and noises. "I wanna go even further Y/n...~"
"I-in the tub?" Shigaraki looked at the tub and thought for a second. He leaned out and grabbed a towel.

He helped Y/n out of the water and dried themselves off. He wrapped a towel around his waist, and it hung loosely.
Y/n wrapped a towel around their body.
Shigaraki led them onto the edge of the bed. "Please.. I want you, Tomura...~"

Shigaraki went in between Y/n's legs, and rubbed their area with his fingers. "Tomura~ more~"
"Y/n.. would you like to do something for me?"
"Yes..?~" Shigaraki sat up. "Please, ride me." He said shyly and boldly. He laid on the bed, allowing Y/n to do whatever to him.

"A-are you sure?" Y/n said as they hovered above him. "Yes..~ cmon please~"
"Ride me already...~"
Y/n blushes even more. "Tomura.." Y/n trailed off, staring at his body.

Y/n got on top of him, kissing him. Y/n sat up and lowered themselves onto Shigaraki. "Y/n... plea~ ngh~" He was interrupted by Y/n lowered themselves onto him abruptly. Y/n squirmed as they finished lowering themselves.

"T-Tomura~ mhn..~" Shigaraki held onto Y/n's hips, helping them move. "Oh Y/n~" He groaned out, running his fingers through his hair and leaning his head back.
Y/n held themselves up, their hands on his chest. Y/n sloppily kept moving, gripping onto his shoulders.

Shigaraki quickly flipped them over, and started moving slowly into Y/n. "Faster...~ fuck..~" Y/n gripped/scratched at his back. "Tomura..~ Ah.~"

——

kinda wanna make a vil! Deku fic in my other book. :)