Part 22 Dirty thoughts

Minho

I wanted to shoot my father. He came barging into my office this morning screaming at how incompetent I was. How could I lose my fiancé, why was I not doing anything to get his company back, and he meant anything? Ari had been missing for almost three weeks now, and I was very worried.

I must admit since I claimed Hanul, I haven't contacted her much, but either she or Jack would drop me a text every now or then to keep me up to date.

Thank you, Mrs. Kang, who knocked on the door just as I was about to reach for the gun under my desk and put a bullet right between his eyes. Oh, that would make to most beautiful picture regardless of the mess afterwards. One can still fantasize.

Mrs. Kang opened the door and addressed my father and me.

"Uhm excuse me, President Lee, Director Lee, President Chun of Black Jade is here for the 10 o'clock appointed".

I smelled the Jasmin of Hanul before I saw him. A multitude of questions rushes through my mind simultaneously. Why was he here? Is he the infamous Ice King? Will my father recognize him? Why does he not smell like me? How quickly can I get my father out of my office so that I can re-scent my mate? I knew that my pupils dilated with all the dirty thoughts I had. Good thing Hanul was wearing his normal mask and glasses.

I saw the scheming cogs turn in his greedy head when he approached Hanul with a Cheshire smile on his face, can't the bastard not read a room? He even flatly refused to leave when I asked him to. I calmed down when I noted the mischievous glint in Hanul's eyes and gave a snort as I sat down. I almost lost my shit when my father grabbed Hanul by his neck to pull him off the couch, sniffing his gland. A moment of panic flashed wondering if he would smell me on Hanul.

I wanted to rip that bastard's dirty hands from my mate, and I would have if Hanul did not signal me to trust him. I immediately adjusted my posture in the chair pretending that I don't give a crap what happens to a lowly Omega. Trying to keep Linex in line was a whole different story.

My father was ranting by the bar area about how Omegas were only good for breeding, I was not paying attention, my focus was completely on Hanul who was lying in a pathetic bundle on the floor. The dilutional demand from my father shocked me back to my senses.

His Alpha command rolled off me like water from a duck's back. The instant my father left while whistling a happy tune, I rushed over to Hanul, removing his mask and glasses to see the damage done by my father to his face, but there was hardly a mark.

I was so relieved when Hanul started laughing that I didn't notice the strange shapes under his shirt and jacket when I hugged him.

Hanul looked at me through hooded eyes and told me in a sultry voice that he was horny. I shook my head as I made the necessary arrangements to grant us a semblance of privacy as we both tend to be quite loud in bed.

Laying Hanul on the couch I moved my hands over his chest to undo his buttons and felt the strange shapes again. Intrigued I sat up and undid his buttons, what I saw almost made me cum in my pants.

Red ropes ...... red ropes tied in Shibari style. How did he know? This was one of my deepest hidden fantasies.

Hanul looked up at me and in the sweetest voice ever he wished me a happy Valentine.

As I helped him back into his suit jacket I leaned over and whispered in his ear, making sure that my breath blows over his sensitive spot.

"Naui dal, I need more time and absolute privacy to unwrap this gift in front of me, I'm taking you to the playroom at home."

Hanul brightened immediately and pulled me from the office the second I slipped on my suit jacket; he didn't care if anyone saw the huge bulge in my pants. I hurried to cover myself just to keep my face in front of my employees, my foggy brain forgot that I sent everyone on this floor out to lunch and then to go home after they were done eating.

Hanul made three calls in the elevator. He told Yuri to start the car as we were on our way down and in a hurry. To Akira, he said that she had to find her way back to the office and buy herself an apology gift from him. He asked Sabastian our butler,  to keep dinner in the fridge and to take the rest of the day off as we will be using the playroom.

Entering the apartment Hanul kicked off his shoes haphazardly at the door forgetting to change into his house shoes. He barely gave me time to take off my shoes before grabbing my hand and pulling me in the direction of the playroom.

He waved to Sabastian as he passed the kitchen yelling "Hi Sebastian, goodbye Sebastian." I just laughed also waving to the butler.

Dignified as ever Sebastian just nodded saying, "Master Hanul, Master Minho, I'll take my leave now, there is a light dinner in the fridge for the both of you that can be heated up when you want to eat, breakfast will be served at 07h00, please try not to be tardy."