Part 21 Happy Valentines

Hanul

I arranged to meet with Minho at his company today. He knew that I was the CEO coming to meet him today. He built his company from the ground up, blocking all and anyone associated with his father and the golden clan.

I decided to attend the meeting with only Akira. The instant Yuri stopped the car in front of Minho's building I received VIP treatment. I wore a Jasmin-scented perfume and a scent blocker on my gland to block Minho's scent that was on me. I was a bit sad about this as I loved his smell on me, but I felt reassured that he would scent me all over my body again tonight.

Standing inside the elevator I tried to suppress a shiver of pleasure as lustful images of how Minho would scent me filled my mind. The ever-attentive Akira noted the shiver and decided to tease me. She knew what I was thinking as she smelled Minho on me the day I returned to the office. The only thing she asked me that day was if I were happy.

"Sir, are you cold? Should I ask them to turn up the heat in here?" she asked in a voice full of concern but the mischievous glint in her eyes gave her away. I readjusted my tie and only gave her a cold glare.

As soon as Minho's secretary opened the door to his office, I had to cover my nose. His office reeked of burnt rubber and forest fire, this was the smell of anger. Father and son were glaring at each other, veins clearly visible on both their faces.

"Uhm excuse me, President Lee, Director Lee, President Chun of Black Jade is here for the 10 o'clock appointed".

Both father and son looked at the door, I noticed Minho's reaction when he saw me, but he adjusted his expression before his father faced him again.

Aizen had a Cheshire smile on his face, as he walked towards me with an outstretched hand as if the appointment was with him and this was his office.

"Ah, President Chun, welcome. I'm Lee Aizen CEO of the Golden Sun Enterprise Hotel, and also Director Lee's proud father. Please have a seat." He led me towards the lounge area of the office.

Minho buttoned his suit jacket and walked around his desk to join us. He nodded stiffly towards me and Akira. "President Chun, miss please sit." He turned to his father, "Father, as you can see, I have an appointment, we can continue our discussion later in private." He accentuated the last word, trying to get his father to leave.

Aizen gave Minho a very degrading look. "No, I think I will stay for this meeting." He sat down on the only open single seater, crossing his left ankle over his right knee (as if he were the king of the castle), leaving Minho a choice to sit down next to me or to stand.

Aizen turned his gaze towards Akira, "I can presume that you are the assistant, yes?" Akira just nodded in affirmation.

"I see ... GET OUT!!" Aizen suddenly yelled at Akira with a sneer.

Akira looked at me calmly not giving Aizen the frightened rabbit reaction that he craved. I nodded and winked slyly at her that she could go and that I would be fine. I was laughing to myself, did Aizen really think that he had the upper hand?

Minho who was still standing at this point slightly jumped when his father yelled, he was highly agitated. He looked at me and visibly relaxed when he saw the twinkle in my eyes.

Minho gave a quiet snort as he sat down in the chair that Akira just vacated. I noticed the moment he realised that I was responsible for this current predicament. I was driving his father into a corner, forcing him to make rash impulsive decisions, but every action taken by Aizen was pre-calculated and running precisely according to the script that he didn't know he was following. He indicated that he trusted me and was willing to let the script play out for now, but he would step in the moment he felt that I could not proceed safely.