Part 29 Life debt repaid

Hanul

"Agh!!" I yelled in frustration as I threw the latest report on my desk.

"Hanul, you need to calm down," Minho said as he rubbed my back slowly releasing some calming pheromones.

I glared at him as I moved out of his embrace. "DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"

"Six months Minho, he has been missing for six fucking months!" I picked up the report from the desk just to throw it down again.

"Where the hell are you Aizen, you bastard!" I flopped down in my chair and I dragged my hands over my face. I felt something cold touch my face. Peeking through a gap in my fingers I saw Minho holding a glass with amber liquid and ice.

"Take this," he said as he handed me the bourbon. I glanced at my watch noting that it was already late afternoon.

"Thanks, this will help." I said, "As if the situation with Aizen is not bad enough, Kota informed me that I have a stalker. He doesn't think this person has discovered my hidden identity yet." "Fuck, I need to get rid of this pent-up frustration."

A glint appeared in Minho's eyes. "Do you want to go to the coach's gym and spar with me a few rounds in the cage?" Minho loved sparring with me. The first time I asked him to spar against me in the cage he took it very lightly because I'm an Omega and he approached the session with a typical Alpha mentality. Needless to say, he got his ass handed to him that day. Thereafter he never held back again, because I gave as good as I got.

I swirled the liquid in the glass before I firmly put it on the desk. I remembered the custom wedding bands that I special ordered came last week and were sitting on my desk at the club. It was two Kura Damascus steel rings with black dragon bone and Gibeon meteorite. Our mate mark was engraved on it. Minho's ring had a yellow sphane stone as an eye whereas mine had an emerald. Both rings were embedded with tracking devices, just like the original ones. This would be a perfect opportunity to give it to him. I was going to gift it to him on his birthday, but the time felt right to give it to him tonight.

I stood up from behind my desk and grabbed my jacket. I threw the car keys at Minho. "I'm going skating with Kota, will you meet me at the club at nine?"

Catching the keys Minho nodded and walked out of my office. I rushed into my private changing room to get into my skating clothes, after calling Kota to let him know. We managed to get out of the building un-noticed fairly easily, the skateboard park was just three blocks from the office, and yes, I had it specially built there.

Around seven I brought my skateboard to a stop at the back door of the Paladaiseu (Paradise) building. I took the secret route up to the Penthouse to get ready. Dragon's Lair (the club) was not open on Monday nights, but the restaurant Imaejin Leseutolang was open every night. The restaurant was fully booked for the next year.

In the Penthouse I stood in front of my open closet as I contemplated on my outfit for tonight. Since Minho and I mated he has been begging me for a private performance. He said that he needed to get the image of me all over another Alpha replaced with an image of me all over him.

My naughty thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the pink sparkling mobile phone.

"Yes?"

"Vixen sir, your VVIP has arrived downstairs." The young girl at the reception desk informed me. The Paladaiseu only has one VVIP and will forever only have one and that is Minho.

"Oh goody, I will inform the manager, thank you June." After disconnecting, I called the manager.

"Raul, the VVIP guest is at reception, can you take him up to the club and get him ready for the 'punishment', no need for the blindfolds today." "Oh, and the package on my desk put it under his chair please." "No need to stay behind, I will activate everything from the app."