~49~

~

Abigail stared at herself in the mirror. It's been two months and it's time for winter ball, then graduation soon after, something she can no longer wait for.

Abigail rubbed her belly, only being three months into her pregnancy. It was stressful at first due to the morning sickness, but she's gotten used to it.

The door opened and in walked Johnathan with a wide smile and his arms strecthed out.

"I'm back," he sang-song, planting a kiss onto her cheek after he got closer.

"Welcome back."

"Just finished my last exam which only took me about ten minutes, and now we have time to shop for our clothes for the winter ball tomorrow night." Johnathan pulled her by the waist and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, the kissing going further.

He groans and stopped before he got too excited. "I think we need to schedule sex because I don't want to harm our unborn child."

She rolled her eyes, hitting him on the shoulder. "I'm only three months, J, and I'm sure we'll both be fine."

He exhales, his hands trailing to her slight baby bump. He can't wait until it gets bigger. It then reminded him.

"We don't know the gender yet."

"A grand that it's a boy." She quickly says. Johnathan gaped but smiled.

"Double if it's a girl."

"You're on." Abigail held out her pinky and Johnathan touched it, sealing the deal.

"So on. By the way I found something out about Meriane." Abigail stepped away from him and took a seat on the bed. Johnathan took the opposite bed and itched his scalp.

"Something like what?"

"She's having pregnancy difficulties. She told me when she went for her checkup the doctors told her that she's...at high risk for a possible miscarrage."

Abigail frowned upon hearing that, getting scared for the girl.

"W-why?"

"They say it's stress and blood pressure. I hope she goes about this okay. She may be a bitch still for trapping me in this situation in the first place, but a miscarrage is not a fun thing."

"Yeah, you're right."

Silence.

"So what are you going to do when it comes down to choosing. If it comes down to that."

Johnathan rubbed his hair and laid flat on the bed. Abigail got up and strode to his side of the room, easing onto his lap. Johnathan held her waist, gazing at her.

"I'm not sure myself," he mutters. Abby, although she doesn't like the girl that much, doesn't want her to have to go through something like that.

And then there's Johnathan who's conflicted with Meriane and their baby. He wouldn't want to lose his child and have all of it be for nothing. However, he wouldn't want her to die either.

Abby leant down, easing his mind with a kiss. "I love you." He whispers, his eyes beaming with exactly that, love.

Abigail threw him a smile. "I love you too."

~

Micheal fixed his tie and Annie gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You look nice," she says, resting her head onto his shoulder. His blue eyes scanned her attire. Red everything, like a scarlet witch. They are going on their first date in literal years and after everything blew over.