~26~

~

Johnathan glanced down at Meriane and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He's only been sitting down for ten minutes now and he's starting to feel weird.

His mind racing and his heart is beating at a thousand miles an hour. Johnathan grabbed his phone and checked the time. It's nearly one in the morning.

"What's the matter?" Meriane asks.

"I gatta go." Johnathan got up but she pulled right back down. Johnathan wiped his head again and sighed.

"You said you weren't going to leave until I fell asleep. Do you not care for me and our child?"

He was getting tired of hearing that phrase. It was getting agonizing to hear.

"Well you're taking too long to close your eyes. I'm leaving." Again he got up to leave but she stopped him, straddling him right after.

"Get-

Meriane grabbed him by the face and shushed him. "You can't deny that you don't want me, Johnathan."

"It was literally...one fucking time." He exhales. Not true since he decided to take her back to his dorm out of spite. Why'd he allow her to get this far?

Meriane finally took her robe off, letting it drop to the floor. Johnathan felt his tongue tingle. He could hear his heart beating in his ears.

"You want me, J." She whispers in his ear, grinding her hips. Johnathan closed his eyes, trying to find his thoughts. Her lips touched his skin and he groaned.

He's horny. She smells good, so good. Merine kissed him. He didn't kiss back at first, but she made sure he did in the end by pulling his bottom lip gently with her teeth, adding to his sudden arousal.

He groans a moan and kissed back, his tongue overlapping hers. Meriane was estatic about this and continued to move her hips on his clothed erection.

The longer they kissed the more aroused he got. However, it wasn't until she slipped her hand down his pants that he caught himself. Johnathan sucked in a breath and tossed her off of him.

She hit the couch and he got up abruptly. He knows she did something to him because he'd never react this way towards her. As Johnathan tried to find the possibilities leading up to this moment he made his way towards the door.

Meriane reached him, not wanting him to leave. She's seen him with Abigail and she knows that's the reason why he's in such a rush.

She forced him around and backed him into the door, attacking him with a kiss. Johnathan was taken by surprise, sure but he didn't give her the chance to be in charge.

He flipped the switch, spinning her around swiftly.

"Fucking stop!" He grits out, shoving her a bit too harshly into the door. Meriane winced, but she wasn't phased by his outburst. She is not going to let him leave.

Meriane slipped her hand past her panty and began touching herself. Johnathan scrunched his brows, staring at her expression. She exhaled heavily, a moan escaping her lips.

"Johnathan." She moans, her pace getting faster. He knows he should leave nintey-five percent of him wants to leave, but that five percent is forcing him to stay due this sexual feeling.

He wants a realease. "Fuck." Her moans, her breathy exhales and her lewd expression. It all made him decide. Johnathan stopped her actions and tore her panties off of her. She gasps, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Johnathan quickly stripped down and held his twitching erection. Moments later, he was slipping himself inside of her. Meriane smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrusted himself in and out of her.