~18~

~

Abigail is tapping her pen as everything that occured a few nights ago replayed in her mind for what seemed like the millionth time. Yes, it had been about three days ever since Johnathan ate her out on Ocean's Peak.

It's all on her though. She's just too overwhelmed at the moment. How could she have allowed that to happen? It shouldn't have happened, but it did. Did she hate it though? Absolutely not.

And the ride back to the dorms was filled with sexual tension. Johnathan wanted to go again but she declined, and he understood of course, knowing that she was overwhelmed.

But that's not all. She was not at all focused when she was finishing her English homework. She had to sit there and force herself to finish that paper as she tried to push the feeling of Johnathan's tongue swirling around her clit.

An expert of course. Of course he was, he's a prodigy. Abigail closed her eyes and shook her head in disbelief. Then she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

She shouldn't have.

"Is everything alright"

Abby raised her head, looking at Jefferson. His hands are on his pockets and she cleared her throat, forcing a smile.

"Of course it is."

"Are you sure? Class has been over for ten minutes now."

Abby examined the empty class and sighed. "Sorry I didn't...realize." He grins.

"You were doing so good for the past two months, is it because of summer break next month?"

"Oh um...yeah." Abigail set her things away and Jefferson nodded. He found it strange, her behavior. Sure she's back to zoning out now, but he thinks it's different from the other times.

During the past two months they would have a bit of chitchat before and after class. It would mostly be on the things he assigned them, but he enjoyed the talking and the parts where he would sat things to make her laugh.

But now she's distant. No smiling, no in class participations and she's back to gazing like before.

He wonders what it was she was thinking about. As, well as all the other times.

He turned on his heel and went back to his desk, taking a seat. Abigail packed her things and tossed her bag over her shoulder.

Jefferson eased in his chair, his right ankle on his thigh as he pondered. Jefferson stared at his laptop, looking at the three thousand word essay he assigned to his class.

He decided to take a look at hers last and he was impressed by her writing in the beginning but...

Jefferson's gaze reached the girl as she made her way to leave, but he stopped her.

"Abigail." He calls. She stops, glancing back at him.

"Yes sir?" She noticed his shift in demeanor. Jefferson waved her over with his fingers and his head motioned toward his screen.

"Come here for me please, I want to talk about your paper."

Abigail got anxious but walked over to his desk. There was silence and her anxiety was growing by the second.

Finally he spoke. "You tackled your thesis with precision, which I liked."

Abigail exhaled a breath of relief.

"Thank you." However her minor excitement vanished upon the serious look on his face.

"Your first paragraph is perfect, everything about it actually was done perfectly. However...your closing statement pivoted from the topic itself. Then it was just rambling on." He explains.

Abigail felt her heart sink. She was sure she included everything there was. Or maybe she over shared her opinion a bit too much on it.

"If I over shared my opinion I really hope it's not too late to fix it. I admit that I was a bit distracted last night." Failing this class isn't an option for her and time is moving by quickly.

They're nearly in the second semester and then soon there's going to be graduation. She can't afford to use another braincell of hers in this place. She's tired of learning already, all she wants to do now is work.

"I don't like to get in the mix of my student's personal business, but please make sure you double check your work before you send it in."

Her brows scrunched in confusion and Jefferson turned his laptop for her to see exactly what it was she wrote. Her eyes dart from word to word. First she saw nothing wrong with it until it reached the fifth sentence, which honestly should've been the last, but it wasn't.

When Abigail was finishing her work and the scene of what happened at Ocean's Peak filled her mind, her thoughts were being written out mindlessly by her.

Abigail couldn't believe it as her eyes continued to read what she wrote without realizing.

Jefferson stood from his seat, his eyes glancing at the door for a brief second as her walked around his desk.

Abigail felt his body heat and he pointed to the screen as he eased close beside her, pointing to his favorite part of her thoughts.

The feeling of ecstasy on my tongue is something I never knew I wanted up until now. I want more, but I'm afraid to ask him for more due to me not wanting to be hurt by him. I'd do anything to feel the way I did again.

"Absolutely...anything." He whispers, finishing her closing statement. Abigail tore her gaze away from the screen and locked eyes with the man.

Jefferson stared at her. When he first read it he ended up reading it twenty times again. She never mentioned Johnathan's name, but she did make it clear that the experience of cumming for the first time was amazing and she needed to feel that again.

"I know you're my student, Abigail, and it would be highly inappropriate for me to make a suggestion upon knowing the risks and consequences of my next words but..." Jefferson leant in, his lips grazing her ear.

The simple action made her shiver.

"...I could teach you if you're curious."

He pulled away, meeting her eyes once more. Jefferson leaned against his desk and crossed his arms as he awaited her response.

Abigail stared longingly at him, not knowing what to say or do. In the end she just turned around in a hurry.

"Have a good day Ms.Clair," he voices. Abigail stopped, getting one last look at him. "I'll see you next class."

~