~33~

~

It's been hours since the dinner and the house it completely silent. Abigail had even taken another shower to ease her nerves. Eventually she went back to her room and fell asleep.

However, in the dead of night, she was awakened by a hand on her thigh. Abigail pitched up, ready to scream, but the person quickly covered her mouth, shushing her.

Abigail stared at them with wide eyes but she relaxed, her fear coming down as she realized who it was.

Jefferson.

He removed his hand from her mouth and continued to shush her. Abigail glanced at her door, noticing it's closed.

"What the hell are you doing?" She whisper shouts. Jefferson grabbed her chin, pulling her face to his, kissing her. She shoved at his chest but clutched his shirt at the feel of his warm fingers touching her clit.

Her sharp intake of breath gained his tongue access to her mouth, which he explored slowly. Abigail knew she should not be allowing this after everything that just happened, but she did.

It was wrong, so wrong, yet it felt absolutely amazing. However...

Abigail broke the kiss, her moans that of short intakes of breath.

"W-we shouldn't...your wife and...J-" Her words were cut short at the mans captivating touch. His movements got quicker as he kissed her skin gently.

"Pro...fessor," she breathes out.

"My ex wife is a hard sleeper," he informs quietly in her ear.

"Faster." Abigail begs quietly. Again, it's wrong, but she's been opened up to a whole new world of pleasure thanks to Johnathan.

Jefferson sped up his actions, gaining a moan from the girl. He covered her mouth and slowed down. Abigail shook her head, having been close to her release.

Then he speed up, slowing down a few moments later.

"Beg for it." He demands tauntingly. Abigail couldn't form words as his motions sped up, only for him to slow down again.

He really is an asshole.

"Go on...tell me what you want Abby."

"To cum," she finally says.

Then there was a knock on the door. Abigail felt her heart sink but Jefferson wasn't phased by it. He's just glad he locked the door upon coming in.

"Abby?" Johnathan quietly calls from the other side. Jefferson's pace quickened and Abby shook her head.

"S-stop."

He covers her mouth and Abby felt her entire body jerk. She clenched and clutched his wrist that's covering her mouth.

"Do it." He quietly orders. Abby tried her hardest not to but failed, squirting seconds later. Johnathan lightly knocked on her door again and called for her, but she gave no answer since she was busy easing down from her high.

"That's a good girl," Jefferson taunts, still rubbing circles around her senitive part as she continued to spill everything she had inside of her.

The knocking stopped and Jefferson removed his hands. Abby exhaled through her mouth and Jefferson snagged a kiss.

"Clean yourself up and go back to sleep." He rose up from the bed, licking his fingers as he left the room. Abigail watched the man leave and sighed.

"What the fuck?"

~

Abigail felt like her world was slowly folding in on her. She's the problem here. How could she allow her friend's dad, her professor, to do something like that?

And like it?

Abigail shook her head and finished her water. She was scared to leave her room this morning, but water was needed. Abigail set the cup down and sighed.

"Not so good morning?"

Abigail raised her head, coming face to face with Jefferson. Of all the people inside of this house, he had to be the one that she sees first.

Her eyes followed him around the counter and into the kitchen where she is. Abigail could feel her heart thump rapidly against her ribcage as the man drew closer.

Jefferson eased in front of her and closed her in between he and the counter, his hands on either side creating a barrier.

"We-

"Can't do this?" He nods. "It's what you say, but in all honesty you like the surge of anticipation. Don't you?"

Abigail shoved him back and swallowed a lump in her throat.

"In your dreams. How could you do something like this after what happened last night?" He heaved a sigh.

"I apologize that you had to witeness our mini family fued."

"Nothing about that was minor. You're his dad. You're not supposed to make him cry or sneak into his best friend's room at night just to finger her," she whispers in defense.

Jefferson stared at her, his eyes raking over her posture. She's not as thick as Annie but her demeanor is quite similar.

"Would you like me to finger you?"

"What?"

Jefferson wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him.

"Last night I didn't finger you, but if you want me to I can. However...I'll need to hear you say it." Jefferson traced her bottom lip with his thumb.

"I'll make you feel pleasure like you never did before. What you've felt so far is just the foundation of all." Jefferson leant in, his teeth gently pulling her bottom lip.

"You've got a sweet spot waiting to be loved, Abigail. And I know what we both agreed on, but sex is where the real fun is hiding, sweet Abby," he whispers.

Jefferson pressed his lips against hers, his left hand slipping under her shirt. He grope ber gently, his fingers grazing her nipple, causing her to hitch in a breath at the new feeling.

He stopped kissing her, his lips traveling to her chest. His tongue swirled around her nipple, sucking and pulling gently.

Abigail pulled herself together and pushed him away again. She wiped her mouth and pulled her shirt down, glaring at him.

"No, stop it. I am not doing this knowing that your wife and son are under the same roof as us."

Jefferson licked his lips, his dimple showing. Abigail couldn't read the look in his eyes and she shifted in her spot as he continued to stare at her.

Finally he spoke. "Okay." Jefferson opened the fridge, grabbing himself a water. Abigail watched him as he left the kitchen and she gaped.

"That's all?"

Jefferson stopped and gave her a look.

"Yeah. By the way, talk to my son...you'll make him feel better." With that the man went back upstairs, leaving the girl in her own suspence.

~