~43~

~

Abigail and Johnathan cleaned up after her puke incident and he went to get her soup from the cafeteria as she stayed inside. To be honest her mind is racing. She had zero pills after sleeping with him and Jefferson, so chances are she could be pregnant by either man, but she doesn't want to think that way.

Then there's a reason for not eating properly due to stress. Could be stress. Abby nodded.

"Yeah, stress. All I need is water and I'll be fine. I'm fine. Nothing to think about. Surely it can't happen after just one time. Impossible."

The door opened and she spun around to see Johnathan with a bag inside of his hand and a bottle of water.

"They had no soup so I just got you your favorite pudding and water. I didn't want you to wait to put something in your stomach since you could be hungry now. Umm, if you like we could go out and get something else."

Abby shook her head and took the bottle of water from his hand, along with the pudding.

She took a seat on his bed and cracked the cap of the bottle open, taking slow sips. Johnathan took a seat across from her on her side of the room, watching her in concern.

Her leg is bouncing, almost as if she's nervous. Johnathan cleared his throat through the silence and itched the nape of his neck. Abigail opened the bag and held up the container.

She examined it before opening and when she did she felt herself about to puke due to the smell.

"Is this expired?" She asks. Johnathan shook his head.

"It's like Thursday, it's always fresh pudding."

Abigail shook her head and grabbed the plastic spoon from the bag. She ate a spoonful and squinched her face. She set the container on the bed and grabbed the bag, spitting the pudding into it.

"It's spoiled." She grabbed her water bottle and drank to get the sour taste out of her mouth. Johnathan reached over and smelt it.

"I don't smell anything." Johnathan ate a spoonful of the creme pudding. He frowns as the sweet taste of pudding melted on his tongue.

"Spoiled right?" She asks in a 'say so' tone. Johnathan exhaled heavily and set the container on the bedside drawer. He removed the spoon from his mouth, setting it down.

"Can I ask you something?"

Abigail's hazel eyes set on his blue ones and she swallowed.

"What?"

Johnathan combed his hair, exhaling another heavy sigh.

"After...after we did it at the beach house...did you take any pills?" He knows he didn't pull out. I mean, he would but he would always do so after he came. It wasn't something he meant to do but he just didn't want it to stop. She felt good around him.

Abigail averted her gaze to the bottle of water in her hand and gnawed at her bottom lip.

"What kind of pills?" She knows what he's asking, however facing it isn't something she wants to do.