~16~

~

Two months went by after Johnathan and Abigail got into their little argument. They stopped talking to the other, or well, she stopped talking to he and who could blame her?

He tries but she doesn't give him the time of day.

They still see each other everyday since A; they share a room and B; they have Chemistry together. But she makes it known that she wants absolutely nothing to do with him. She stopped sitting next to him in Chem, barely even acknowledging his presence.

She ignores him every time they're in their room, either going to sleep early or watching videos in her free time. It was like first year all over again, only this time it's more depressing.

The tension is always thick, but she doesn't care. However...there are times she catch herself looking at him, wanting to say something, wanting to kiss him again, but she can't allow him to win her over like he does every other girl.

But as for Johnathan, he was absolutely hurt by everything happening these past two months, however he knows that it's only like this because it's his fault.

He's already apologized for God knows how many times and he can't even get close to her without her turning the other way.

He couldn't get the fact that someone whom he's been friends with for years just...stopped caring.

Again, his fault yes, but he thought she would have at least given him a chance. However, be doesn't want it to end that way.

Johnathan entered the room and exhaled. If this doesn't work then he promised himself to drop out and move to another city.

When he reached inside his eyes drift to her side of the room. There she is, earplugs in and typing away at her keyboard. Abigail sensed him and glanced up at him through her brows.

She noticed his suit and got curious. There's also a box in his hand wrapped in a red bow. Abigail set her attention back to her work and Johnathan stood in front of her bed.

"It's time for a burial." He speaks. Abby ignored him, turning her volume up. Johnathan knew if he just stood her and waited for her to answer he'd have to go through with his plan.

He set the box onto the bedside drawer and grabbed her laptop from her grasp.

"Hey-

He put his hand up, shushing her. Abby scowled, glaring at the boy. She took her ear pods out, reaching out her hand to get back her device.

"Give me my shit back asshole."

Johnathan stepped away and closed her laptop, shoving the device under his pillow.

"Hear me out."

"Fuck off." Abigail got out of bed and tried to retrieve her laptop back, however he blocked her.

"I want to-

"I don't care."

Again she tried to step around him but he wasn't having it.

"Get the-

"Jesus Christ Abby just listen!"

Silence. The both of them held the other's gaze. Blue on brown.

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say," she whispers. Tears fell from her eyes and again, that painful feelin tugged at his heart.

"I don't want to see you cry. I never meant to make you cry, I promise. But please let me make it up to you tonight. Please."