~4~

~

Abigail set her last cup down and so did Johnathan. There's a bit of a crowd surrounding them at the dinging room table which is big enough to fit ten people.

"Okay, you understand the rules right?"

"Yes, we had this conversation five minutes ago."

"Okay, no need to shame me in front of the boys babe," he winks, motioning his head to the side. The few guys around them ooed making her shake her head with a slight smile.

"Just prepare to get a tattoo after this."

"Only if it's of your name then sure."

Johnathan opened his bag of almonds, something they both agreed on using as their ball. Abigail wasn't feeling the whole, ball in cup situation. Said it was, "cross contamination".

Abigail popped her bag of almonds open and prepared herself. "You want to go first or what?"

Abigail gazed over at his ten set of cups. She's got no idea which ones have soda or alcohol inside of them, and the same goes for him. They made sure to make this hard for the other. Unlike beer pong, dare pong is a mind game.

"You can go first." She responds. Johnathan chucked a few of the almonds into his mouth before grabbing one from the bag. Johnathan steadied himself before launching the almond carefully into the front cup on the other side.

He smiles, locking eyes with her. "Drink up doll." Abigail grabbed the cup and drank. The feel of warm liquor eased down her throat. She chewed on the almond, clearing her throat.

"Okay, my turn." She threw an almond of her own and it landed in a cup to the left. Johnathan glanced down at it and sighed.

He picked it up and drank, eating the almond like she did. He gave little to no reaction when drinking and tossed the cup to the side.

"My turn." Johnathan tossed his almond and landed another perfect shot. Abigail picked it up and drank, this time it was soda. She was glad of that, now she's got four of each left. However, when it comes to Johnathan she'll never be able to know which one it is he's drinking.

Abby took another almond and threw it, it bounced off the top of the cup to the very front and landed in a cup to the right side. Johnathan threw it back and tossed the cup.

Little to no reaction.

"Oh, what's this, beer pong?"

Johnathan glanced at the person that interrupted them and it's Meriane, who's got Peggy by her side. She's dressed exactly like Meriane too. Same platinum hair and pink dress.

Two Barbies in one setting.

"Dare pong." Johnathan got another in and celebrated.

Meriane snorted. "Dare pong? That sounds so childish."

"Yeah, so childish," Peggy grins.

Abigail drank from the cup, again feeling the disgusting burning feeling hit the back of her throat and trailed down to her stomach.

"Not if you get the other person a dare if you win." Johnathan are more almonds and sent a wink to Abby. Meriane sent a glare towards the girl and crossed her arms.

"Oh my gosh, you look so hot. The red dress matches your ginger hair. However, I've never seen a ginger with hazel eyes before, are those contacts?"

Abigail tossed another almond but it missed. Johnathan chuckled and the girl cussed lowly.

He tossed another almond and Abby caught it, tossing it back. The almond landed in one of his cups and she celebrated.

"Hey that's cheating!" He screeched.