8 : TRISTAN

I was brought back to reality when there was a light sound of a door being closed followed by clicking of heels, I had no idea about the time that had passed, standing there in the restroom staring right at the closed door as if it would give me answers for the questions reeling in my head. Who the hell was she confessing to? Did she actually have a boyfriend? I really hope its not the case. I can not waste my time by torturing someone for being with my woman.

Raising my head, I saw a brunette who masked her surprised expression with a flirtatious grin, a clear indication of invitation, having no time for these bimbo dramas, I politely excused myself after taking the purse that was on the slab which was left behind by my wife and moved out in the same direction as her.

Moving out towards the hall I saw my minx sitting in her spot and laughing out loud as if she did not have a damn break down just minutes ago. She surely turned out to be a pro in hiding her emotions but all I could think right now was her breaking down in my arms a while ago , how the hell will I un-ravel it? It would not be easy that is given as of now.

I moved towards my seat and engaged myself in the conversation with few associates, who were trying really hard to get the approval for the upcoming overseas projects. Our conversation was cut short when there was an announcement for the dance, which grabbed the attention of crowd around, instinctively my eyes darted towards the woman that had me on my toes tonight but was immediately disappointed when I saw her already moving towards the dance floor with her hand placed in Carlos. I took a sip from the drink that was refilled to swallow the bitterness that was forming in my throat.

I just could not get it, why the hell was she always smiling when she was with him, it was damn frustrating to see them together, I clenched my jaw tightly seeing them sway perfectly to the beat, along with an easy conversation that seemed to flow between them, which was making her smile and laugh throwing her head back once in a while. I could not take it any longer, tugging on my tie I stood and made my move towards the dance floor with my fists and jaw clenched to control the burn that was flowing inside.

"Dance with me Miss. Spencer". Carlo turned around when he heard my voice. His brows rose up to the hairline with surprise, which he quickly masked with a smile, while Bella gritted her molars without meeting my eyes.

"I think your supposed to add please or may I instead of stating it as a command". She grunts still not looking up.

"OK. May I have a pleasure of dancing with you Ms. Spencer". I added with a tinge of sarcasm which no doubt angered her even more which is not good at all, specially when I am already walking on a thin thread that would snap any time and push me to the deep pit beneath.

"Sure man, she is all yours". He answered on her behalf sensing the tension between us. I saw reluctance in her eyes when her hand was placed in mine. OK this was not what I had expected, no guy who is into girl would give up so easily, that gave me a kind of relief. It only meant that they arent together or whatever is between them isnt that strong. So he isnt the one for now, but maybe the phone call guy?

Placing my one hand on her waist, I guided her hand around my neck while taking the other in my own entwining our fingers, she was eerily quiet for the entire time not even protesting when I pushed her to my chest with my hand on her waist.

"Bella please look up, I know your angry and being in my arms right now is the last thing you would wish for, but please". I pleaded she just stood there for few seconds without any movement, and turned her chin up locking her eyes with me, but refrains herself from uttering anything. All of a sudden, I was dumb having no idea what to say or how to start apologizing even though I was preparing for it all along but now, everything is clouded.