1: ISABELLE

Beeping sound of my phone pulled me out of the work mode, glancing at the watch I realised that it was already half past 11, shutting down the laptop and closing the files I placed them in their drawers, making sure everything is locked up properly I make an exit from my study.

Moving across the hallway I take the stairs and stop by the room which is just beside mine, my lips curve up automatically as if the room was its happy place, which for sure is.

Making sure not to make any noise I enter the room only to be welcomed by a beautiful sight, there they were my 2 most precious people fast asleep with their heads turned towards one another.

Ethan and Evelyn are 4-&-a-half-year-old and the most adorable twins, Ethan is the older one and a total replica of his father while Evelyn took after me except her eyes which were slightly green just like her fathers. They sure knew how to brighten up their mamas day at any given point.

Giving light pecks on their head, I make my way out of the door making sure that the baby monitor on the nightstand is turned on.

Done with all the night chores I change into comfortable night gown and head to bed, letting thoughts invade my mind. I have always wondered what would it be like if that beautiful day hadn't turned out to be disastrous. I still could not believe that the person I trusted the most and given my everything to had thrown me out like a rag without any explanation.

I could not help the traitor tears that escape my eyes, even after these five years and all the hardships that I have gone through I still cant hold myself when I think about the past.

But I have learned my lesson in a hard way and no way in the hell would I let myself to go through those shits anymore. It is not just me now, but three of us and I will make sure to keep the path steer clear without any bumps for my kids.

Determined with this thought I drift off to abyss.