Chapter 42: The meeting

A/N: Spoil alert for the ones who only read webtoon version and are not up to this chapter. I read the lookism on voidscans so you could check it out. Sorry! 🤷‍♀️

I closed my messages and called Vin Jin. "Yoo Y/N, what's up." He answered the phone. "Listen Daniel Park is in a situation for some reason and he needs us." I said. "What? Why?! I bet he want to duke it out." He said as he changes his tone to a cocky tone. I sighed, "He probably wants a truce with you. Anyways I'm going to meet him." I said.

"Whatever, I guess I'm going with you." He sighs in annoyance. "He wants us to meet us at the Youth Construction? The burn knuckle's place?" I said as the notification pops up and Daniel texted about the place that we're going to meet. "So I'll see you later, love you." I said. "Love you too." He sighed and I hang up the phone.

I changed my clothes and exit out of the house. "Why he need us anyways?" I asked myself. It's not normal with He needs Vin Jin. Like seriously he hates him.

Good thing he showed his location and then I sent that location to Vin Jin.

I arrived the Youth Construction and I saw a very different Daniel, Vasco, and Zack. Jay has the same he hair was covered his eyes and didn't say anything as always. Then I saw two unfamiliar people. One of them has brownish-blondish hair, with a fur coat on and the other with black hair and has grey eyes. "Huh y'all had a glow up or something?" I smirked as I put my hands on my hips.

"Y/N, I'm glad you make it. Daniel asked me as he shook my hand. "Well, you wanted to be here. And kinda saved my life out there it's only fair that I can meet you." I give him a thumbs up. "Who's are they?" I pointed at the two. "Oh them, they wanted to help me as well. He's Hudson Ahn." Daniel said as he pointer the one with the fur coat." "And he's Jihan Kwak, those two are willing to help us." Daniel said as he pointed the other person. "Jihan's brother is also helping us."

"Okay- but lemme get this straight here pal, you needed me for what?" I asked. "To take down the first affiliate." He said.

"Hmm." I sighed. "Well it was nice to meet you guys, but I don't know." I said. "You don't know about what." Vasco said. "About this, last time I got into the 2nd affiliate base because the other Daniel took me there." I
Sighed.

"Well, there the other that will might help us." Daniel said. "I told you he might not come." I said as Vin Jin entered the place.

Vin Jin looked at us and got annoyed. "I only came here because Y/N forced me." "No I didn't-." "Anyways what's your little party called?" He asked Daniel.

"Uhh, The Allied?" He answered. "Why do you asked for his group name does it matter to you?" I asked. "The name is the most stupidest name that you came up with!" He laughed.

"Oh, my gosh! The construction guy, Vasco is here and the puny boxing loser, Zack lee is here as well?! Don't make me laugh more." He kept on laughing has the two were about to beat his ass again but Daniel and I grab the two. "Alright, so you want us to help you? Well Cheonliang doesn't help with anyone." He said as he kinda get serious as he walked up to Daniel.

I thought for a second, "Workers might have something to do with Xiolen, and my father... But it won't take me far into that... I'm probably not going to help." I sighed.

"You guys are not going to mess with my balls." Vin Jin said. "Thats was out of context." I tried not to laugh. He sighed as he walked away. "Come on Y/N we have better shit to do." He said. I said nothing and walked away.

"Wait, Y/N." Daniel said. "I have other things to do Daniel, but thanks for asking." I said as I walked away. "I know about your father and Xiolen." I stopped and slowing turning back.

"What?" I said in a serious tone. He hand me a photo of my father, and Xiolen working with the workers now. I was so pissed, I knew there were up to no good. I promise my mom to not let Xiolen to work with illegal shit. I thought he was working with nice people and shit.

"First I got two questions. One, how the fuck you know them, and two how you got the picture?" I said as I was about to crush the phone. "Uhh, from a celebrity." Daniel scratch his head. "How- anyways Is going the thingy still available?" "Y/N what the fuck are you doing?" Vin Jin stop his tracks. "Sorry, but family first. If I die, my last words are fuck you and I love you too." I tried to be serious and I kinda chuckle.

"Fine go with those bastards don't ask me for help." He said as he smiled and puts he thumbs up for good luck and fuck this and he walked away.

"Glad, you could help us Y/N." Daniel sighed in relief. "I thought she wouldn't and be another Vin Jin." Zack sighed as I looked at him deadpan. "I'm not a clone of Vin Jin." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me what's your plan for getting into this shit. I want to see my cousin and father." I said as I was eager and kinda filled with rage.

"We still haven't got answers yet." Jace said as he was trying to search the location. "Wait hold on, the location is at the hospital?" Jace said as he found the location. "The hospital? That's where I was." Daniel scratch his head.

A notification pop up and it was Zoe. I look at what she texted me.

Zoe 🥰- Hey I'm about to have surgery wish me luck!

Y/N- surgery? What surgery?

Zoe🥰- A plastic surgery I'm getting for free. It's sponsored!

Y/N- Umm, Zoe.... Can you just tell me the location.

(I asked if she's at the same hospital as Jace search it up)

Zoe🥰- Oh? You want to have plastic a free plastic surgery too? I understand, your going to be a future singer. Here it's called the Grim plastic surgery hospital center. :)

I looked at Jace computer and I gasp very loudly. Then kept my mouth shut. They all of them stared at me. "What is it Y/N?" Daniel looked at me concerned.

"Hold on, let me reply her back." I said as I texted her, okay thanks for the help. I "totally needed it."

"Zoe is at the same place, and she getting a free plastics surgery. She says it's sponsor." I said as I scooted Jace spot to search up the contract. "Shit dude, that's fucked up!" I said as I runaway to it search the Gps! To find the place before it's too late. Daniel realised and run with me.