Chapter 30: The search of Hostel

No one's pov:

It was Y/N's lazy day off aka also decided to skip as always because why not! She was binge-watching her favorite Nexflix shows (if you have one.) while eating some snacks. "Good thing Xiolen's has a business trip for a few weeks, I have the whole house to myself and probably might throw a party if I wanted to, even though he said to not throw any parties. What's he gonna do? He ain't my dad, I'm 18 for god's sake.  Also, I could've moved out by now but nah. Hahaha, why am I talking to myself anyways?" She said to herself. Not long after a notification pops up. "Eh?" she picked up the phone and she couldn't believe her eyes.  A strange text saying "If you wanna get Y/N's and Mary's photo come to Gangdong :)". "The hell? They didn't fucking delete our photos yet?! Nah uh I'm going to kick his or her ass!" She got pissed off because first of all, no one should be interrupting her on a lazy day off, and second why they didn't delete her fake nudes or whatever it's called stockings I guess. She quickly changes her clothes. Forget my hair it's staying like a messy bun I'll change it when my job is finished.

She quickly locked the door and ran to the train station. Most of the seats were taken, so she stood up, holding onto the pole in front of her. She looks at her phone and sighs. "I could've just not gotten involved but since it's me and my best friend's fake-ass nudes I got to kick their butts, this is getting annoying." She thought to herself. "Mary Kim that bitch, she just makes me go instead of doing it for herself!" A familiar voice appeared. She looks at her side too far away it was, Vin Jin and Logan, touching on the same railing. "Sup gay lovers, how's the date going?" she jokingly asked them two. The two looked at her like the fuck you say to me. "Finally! Y/N, are you here for the photos or whatever?" He asked her. "Yeah, why?" She said. "What's the point of me coming here?!" Vin Jin said. "I mean, at least we have company now." She shrugged. "Pfft company? Nah I don't need company bitch." Logan joined in the conversation. "Umm Excuse me but nobody's talking to you pig!" Vin Jin said. "What did you say sunglasses boy?" Logan replied back to him. The whole train trip was a mess, both Vin Jin and Logan argue about some other shit. Y/N ignores them and watches some Netflix series.

Once the three got off the train, Vin Jin and Logan were still arguing about more shit till they got out of the train station. "By the way... What are they doing here?" Y/N points at the three men. It was Daniel, Jay, and Vasco. The two looked at where she was pointing and got annoyed. "What are you doing here in Gangdong is it the photos?" She asked them. "The big ears dude, is he dead or something?" Vin Jin asked Vasco "Jace is enjoying his youth right now." he replied. "Hey, I don't get time for this bull shittery. I gotta find Hostel." Logan said. "Eh? Hostel?" Daniel said. "Perhaps it means we're not enemies for right now. But I can't let you three catch Hostel first. Sorry Y/N." Vasco said. "Meh it's fine as long as one of you catches then I'll be satisfied." She said as she shrugs. "What? Who says? Finder keepers!" Vin Jin announced, and everyone ran to find Hostel. "You got to be fucking kidding me... You guys don't even know where they are!!!" she yelled at the five and they ignored her and kept on running.

Y/N's pov:

I sighed and walked around, being bored searching for any members in Hostel but, no luck. This is not child's play "finders keepers my ass..." I mumbled, kicking a small rock on the ground. "I'm all alone, no lazy day, I mean I'm doing this for myself and I made the decision to come all the way here but ughhhh this is bull." I kept on mumbling then I sighed. "Hey are you uhh alright miss?" A woman's voice appears out of nowhere. I turned around and it was a pink hair girl who was shorter than me looked concerned. "Umm are you loss or something?" she asked me. I looked at her and I notice I saw an H on her collarbone. "Uhh, ummm Are you from Hos-" "I realize I asked a random stranger shit." I thought, covering my mouth. "You mean Hostel?" She asked. "Uhhh, I don't know. I mean I've seen people wearing an H tattoo, why am I telling you this?" I asked her. She shrugged and sighed.

"There you are. Where (were) you." A tall black-haired man came towards us. "What the hell? Did he just... Not complete his sentence?" I thought to myself. "Warren, you forgot the "were" part but it's still a work in progress." The girl said. "Who (is) she?" The guy named Warren said. "Oh her name is..." "Y/N" "Her name is Y/N." The girl said. I also notice he was the same mark as the girl. So H stands for Hostel then. I thought "Where's the fake ass nudes that your gang posted." I asked "Nudes?" The girl said. "Damn right Hostel, you send a fake ass nudes photo of me and my friend. Delete or else I going to uh kick your ass. I'm saying this in the nicest way possible." I said as I kinda glared at the two. Warren was about to fight me until the girl stopped him. "We're not the Hostel you know." The girl said. "So what there's magically more than Hostel then?" I asked. She nodded

A few minutes later she explains everything. "Oh basically your old friend that is a lunatic is the captain of "Fake Hostel." I asked her. She nodded. "Well, that's all I needed to know I guess. Anyways, I have to go to catch the fake hostel. Thanks uhh-" "Sally," the girl said. "Well thank you, Sally and Warren for the info I think we should be good friends, but I don't have time for that right now but we'll meet again cya." I waved at them and they waved back. I walked around the corner and saw Vin Jin pulling some guy's arm.

"Why the hell are you pulling his shoulder for?" I asked him. He turns around and saw me and sighed. "Fuck, I thought you were someone else. Anyways this fucker right here won't tell me the answer!" He said as he pulls his shoulder. "I said... I-I don't know!!" The man said "Isn't that a little to far? Like come on, he doesn't even know." I said. He ignores me and about to pop his shoulders. "Sorry man I can't control him.." I shrugged feeling guilty or not... It's a mix of two I guess.

"Stop it." Vasco came out of nowhere and grabbed Vin Jin's attention. "You can't get any information from him anyways. You don't need to pull it any further." I nodded in agreement. "Are you kidding me fucker? You can't tell me how I get information. Also Y/N why are you agreeing with him? Want me to pop your shoulders first?" Vin Jin tries to threaten me but it didn't work for me. "Bro I mean it's true, though. Vasco said something logical for once." I shrugged. "Are you sure that you can do that Vin Jin?" Vasco asked him. Vin Jin stood there in silence. I could tell he's pissed off but he is VERY PISSED OFF like satan is coming out of him or something. "Yo chill, he's trying to help you." I said. He walks towards the nearest light and broke it. It was dark, the only light there, was just the moon. He threw his sunglasses at me and I caught it. "Vin Jin what the hell-" "Hey Architecture Department. Let me ask you one thing...Can you see my eyes right now?" Vin Jin asked Vasco as he was preparing to fight him. "I can't." He answered. Vin Jin slowly walks towards him. "I heard there's a rumor in school that you're stronger than me. What do you think about that?" He asked Vasco. "I think it's obvious. I'm stronger than bad people and you glasses lost to me." Vasco said as he walks towards Vin Jin. "Guys this isn't the time to-" they kept on talking over me. "Fine you know what fight for all I care..." I mumbled as I watched them talk a bit more. "The loser gets to be disabled." Vin Jin said as they both with to their fighting stance. "You guys are just dumb enough to fight for the smallest reasons. We don't have time can we just get this fight over with? Like pronto!" I asked them.