Chapter 24: Mr. Detective

Y/N's pov:

I was walking with Vin Jin when Vasco and Jace came towards us. "Hey Y/N."  "Hey you two how's it been?" I said. "Well, Vasco hasn't thought of a dream yet besides taking down the four major crews." Jace scratched the back of his neck. Vasco nodded in agreement. "So Y/N what's your dream?" Vasco asked me. "Well easy I want to be an artist." I smiled at him. Vasco looked at me with sparkles in his eyes... literally... "Wow, you can draw too?!" "What? No, I wanna be like a singer or a musician." I chuckled. "Ah make sense, what about you two?"  I looked at Duke who came out of nowhere and it surprised me. "A Rapper." Vin jin and Duke said in unison. They both looked at each other. Vin jin grabs duke's ear and pulls them. Then I saw Mary walking towards us. "Hey, Mary finally good to see you I missed you," I said hugging her. "Jeez, what's your big deal I was gone like a few days." She said hugging back. "Bro I had to deal with-" "Your boyfriend?" She smirked as she saw me blushing. "W-What No, I had to deal with Vin jin all by myself, plus he's not my boyfriend." I started at him as he rants about him being hotter and can be a better rapper, and bullying Duke.  "Girl you still didn't tell him it's been like...a year already..." "You fuckers, you wanna puke blood all night?! You Mary pass me my number three goggles." Vin Jin threatens them. "The fuck? number three goggles? Dude, did you lose them or something?" I said.

Mary smacked the back of his head. "Number three goggles my ass. You Dipshit." "Ow" "Sorry about that guys," Mary said, Apologizing to the two men. Mary grabs Vin jin and dragged him. "Oh my God let go of me Blondie!" He exclaimed. "Just shut up and follow us," Mary said. "This is why I prefer Y/N. She's way nicer than you." "I don't really care." "Well, I do!" Vin Jin crossed his arms and looks to the side. "You care? Is it because she's your "girlfriend"?" Mary smirked at him. I didn't really pay attention until I heard the word girlfriend. "Say what now." As I joined in this conversation. "You got a girlfriend?" I asked him. "I mean I'm surprised," I said kinda getting jealous but keeping it in. Girl no need to be jealous of a guy who literally wears sunglasses and goggles every single day. Mary notice my jealousy and smirked. "Nah I was just messing with him." Mary elbowed Vin to the side. "Hey, I don't have a girlfriend I don't know what you two have been talking about. Also, I can probably pull all the ladies." Me and Mary looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Hey stop being mean you two!" "Sure, Hey Y/N remember how you told me you have a crush on someone?" Mary smirked. You got to be fucking kidding me right now I slowly turned around at the two. "She has a what now?" Vin Jin said. By the time he said that I ran like sonic or Lightning Mcqueen fast as hell.

No one pov:

"Huh, where did she go?" Mary said. Vin jin shrugged. "Well, I heard she got a crush on somebody that's all." He said being pissed off. "Well someone's mad," Mary smirked at him. "Jealous?" Mary elbowed him again. "M-Me? Nah, Mary, you knew me for like a long time there's no way I could be jealous of a girl." "Remember how you got annoyed when she talked to Duke and laughed." Vin Jin got a bit flustered and turned away from Mary. "Oh don't worry your secret is already safe," Mary said patting his shoulder. "Oh my God shut up I don't know what you're talking about!"

Not long after Y/N ran to The Vocal-Dance Department skipping the whole lecture that some random person had. Good thing that no one is there. She sighed in relief and check if someone is walking between the classroom. "Good there's no one in the halls." she sighed and close the doors and took a deep breath and... "WHY WOULD MARY SAY THAT IN FRONT OF HIM? IS SHE NUTS OR SOMETHING I MEAN YEAH I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM BUT IN ALL HONESTLY SHE ALMOST SNITCHED ON ME AND AHHHHH." Y/N said and could feel her face heating up. "Maybe I could probably confess to him just to get it over with? No, it would be awkward and too silent for the both of us." she sighed and sat on her desk. "Ugh, life sucks." She said as she put her head down and took a nap.

"Y/N?, Y/N? Y/N wake the fuck up bozo." "Huh, what." She woke up and saw both Vin jin and Mary sitting at their desk. "Oh...hey there you are guys." Y/N yawned. "You alright? You ran pretty quickly." Mary said. "I couldn't hold for any longer so I went to the bathroom." Y/N lied.  They both looked at each other and shrugged. Then Jace and his friend came to the room. Mary smiled and came toward Jace. She started to touch his big ears. "I heard your husband Vasco got framed huh? Oh, and your ears are very squishy." Mary said still touching his ears. Jace started to blush even his ears are red. "H-Hey you're a suspect as well," Jace said. "What the hell did she do?" Y/N said. "Shut up you're a suspect as well and I'll talk to you and Vin Jin later," Jace said. Y/N shrugged and looked at Vin jin going on his phone. She got curious and walk towards him. "Hey, Vin Jin what are you doing?" Vin Jin got startled and looked behind him. "The fuck Y/N you scared the shit out of me." "Isn't that Duke's song?" she asked pointing at his phone. "Yeah, his songs suck ass." "I think his songs are great." I shrugged. Vin Jin quickly returns to the home screen and she looked at his wallpaper. It was a picture of Y/N, Vin jin, and the group back at the festival. She smirked and snatched his phone.