Chapter 31: Vin Jin vs Vasco

A/N: Hell yeah fight scene WHOOP WHOOP!

No one's pov:

"If we get caught by Hostel's gang, I'm blaming it on you two, even though I have a chance to leave but I'm too lazy to," she said to the boys. They ignore her still. "Why do you hate me so much? Is it because I bullied Duke" Vin Jin asked Vasco. "He deserves it you know. That ugly bastard was acting like he was something. I was a volunteer, so to speak. Nobody likes an ugly dude, so I decided I cleaned the mess for everyone. He thinks he could be all cool because he's with you guys but do you think that changes anything? Oh but don't worry, he's going to thank me later. It's just a work in progress." "A work in progress of overcoming, like me. One day, he'll beat you with his one-handed flip, in his own way. Since you could never beat me. You can never beat Duke!" Vasco said as he was about to punch him.

"Hey, I'm not finished talking." Vin Jin said as he stomps on the glass that he broke. The pieces of shards were flying everywhere so Y/N scooted back a little. Vasco was distracted by the glass. Vin Jin took advantage and grabs him and slams him to the ground. "I don't give two shits about your one-handed flip." He said. Ouch, that's gotta hurt. I thought. Vin Jin looks down at Vasco and steps on him. Vasco holds the pain as shards of glass were on the ground as well. "Hurts doesn't it Vasco? You see, this is how you pick the boss of Cheonliang. We lay glass pieces on the asphalt, and fight until one gets totally screwed, and the boss of Cheonliang, who survived is me." Vin Jon smirks as he punched him. "You see, I'm not like the level that you Seoul fuckers are, who's scared of breaking a bone like a baby... Eh?" "Gotcha." Vasco grabbed the collar of his shirt. Vin Jin smiles and grabbed Vasco's arm, he wraps around him with his legs as well. "Huh, Judo and a forbidden move as well but this is not a Judo ring, so there are no rules to it as well." I thought as I observe the fight.

"You know, I used to do Korean wrestling. But, do you know why I switch to Judo? During a match, I accidentally broke my opponent's arm. After that I was afraid... AFRAID OF ME, ENJOYED BREAKING SOMETHING!" Vin Jin made a creepy smile. "Sweet baby Jesus, I have a crush on a menace, please send help. Also, no wonder why Mary slapped him in the first place, my god." she thought, looking at the fight. Vasco stood him while he was doing an armbar. "This is getting good!" she smiled. "...Master..." Vasco kept on repeating that word. Vin Jin interrupt him and did a scissor takedown. Vasco might be dead if he leans towards his back and if he stands up his knees are going to be gone... I guess Vasco lost. "Vin Jin we get it you won now can we go-" She got interrupted again. Vasco steps on his foot and fucking annihilates Vin Jin with a single punch, sending him flying. He got hit against the pole.

"Yo Vin you alright?" Y/N asked him. But no answer. "Krrr.." Vasco making some weird animal sounds. She looks at Vasco and went to a bear position. "Krrr Krrr..." Vasco said as he looks side to side. "Pffft-" Y/N covered her mouth trying not to laugh. "I heard your bones getting cracked. You lost Vin Jin." Vasco said. "Okay now, can we find Hostel now? Are we good? Good, let's go- huh?" Y/N said.

"Hey! Is Cheonliang a fucking joke to you?! My facial bones got smashed, so what? It happens in Cheonliang all the time." He ripped off his shirt and threw it at Y/N "Ew I don't want your smelly, sweaty, crusty, dusty, shirt." She said as she threw it on the ground. "You do Muay Thai, huh bring it on. I'll make your other leg get screwed up as well!" He stood up getting ready for another round. Vasco took his Mongkol on. "You guys don't kill each other I don't want to get falsely convicted of murder," Y/N said. At this point, they were fighting like street dogs. "Forget the fight, I like the view that Vin Jin has. Stop it, don't be a pervert Y/N." She slaps herself. "There's no time to be like this right now. But, damn he's fine. You know what, I'm going to shut off my brain. I think watched enough Nexflix shows for today." She thought as she was still slapping herself. The two punched each other at the same time, almost like they were in sync. Y/N looked at the two deadpanned. "I'm going for the face and you?" Vin Jin asked. "Face," Vasco replied. They punched each other at the same time. "Next the face," Vasco said. "I'm going for the face." They still punched each at the same time. "I don't wanna see this fight anymore... Vin Jin's sunglasses, please do
Your thing and make me blind." Y/N said as she puts on his sunglasses. She smiles and signed. "Much better."

"Been a long time, Vin Jin." A man with shades on said. She turned to look at him. That must be MC Pesticides and those men are Cheonliang fam...she thought as she was adjusting the sunglasses on her face. "We came all the way from Cheonliang, to catch you. You fucker." Mc pesticides said.  The two men looked at him and then ignores him, continuing their fight. "Wow, they just ignore us," Mc said as he deadpanned at the two. Then Mc was about to punch Vin Jin. Y/N saw it coming, so she grabs his fist, blocking the punch that he was about to throw.  Vin Jin and Vasco still continuing to fight each other. "Sorry but I don't like when someone is interrupting a fight." Y/N smiled at him. "Heh, a person that I never met before. Who are you, his girlfriend?" Mc asked.  "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you. I'm a friend of Mary and Vin Jin and I saw you being a pussy and ran away from Mary. Care to explain that Mc pesticides plus a horrible name not gonna lie." Y/N said as she tilted the sunglasses for a bit just to see shit. 

Then we heard two people collapse on the floor. Vin Jin and Vasco passed out. The Cheonliang crew looked at them and laughed. "That's the easiest job we've ever done. So move along princess." Mc was about to grab one of the men until Y/N kicked his stomach. "I didn't plan on fighting anyone." Y/N said as she was cracking her back. "Jesus I feel old.." she took off the sunglasses and threw them where passes out Vin Jin was. "Sorry Vin hold your sunglasses for a moment, will you? I guess it's my time to shine now." She smirked as she was stretching, preparing for battle.