Chapter 40: Can you confirm that?

Y/N's POV:

There's a lot going through my mind right now. First Me and Vin Jin escaped from hell. Second, is it me or am I dreaming? Did he said that he loves me? Third, the door is locked from my house... I need to find a way to get in before Xiolen returns from work. I walked around my house and saw a window opening. "Seems like this house was about to be robbed at any moment from now. How did we not get robbed? Anywho, it's a way to break into your own house am I right? Why am I talking to myself again?" I sighed as I broke into my own house. The house was very dark so I tried to not trip or step on anything and turn the light switch. I sighed in relief that no one robbed this place. I mean there was a 50/50 but hey I'm safe now.

"I gotta go take a shower, I stink because of the Circus aka hell." I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I changed into a comfortable pair of clothing that I wanted to wear. "Finally some really comfortable clothing" I sighed in relief. I go checked to see if there were any visible scars and unfortunately there were. "Damn you Circus prison freaks, I'm going to kill you one day and I won't let my guard down." I mean Vin Jin didn't save me well, yeah actually but who cares it's over now. Me and Vin Jin won't be in any arcs or anything...hopefully. I jinxed it before so I won't get my hopes up.  Anywho, Vin Jin told me to go to the park. If he gets lost I swear to god. I gotta be there before it's he's Impatient. I quickly put on my shoes and went out the door.

No one's pov:

"Vin." Mary said. "Oh your finally here." Vin Jin said as he sat on the swing set. "Why did you want me to meet you, bastard and where did you and Y/N disappear to before? I've haven't seen you two around for a while." she said. "Me and Y/N were kidnapped." "Ew you didn't brush you're teeth yet." "Hey I told you that me and Y/N were kidnapped!" "So what your back now?" "I revealed my eye." "Eh Really?! To who" Mary looked very surprised. "Oh now you finally listen. I revealed my eye in front of everyone who's been kidnapped." "Even Y/N?" "Even Y/N." Vin Jin sighed. "I don't think I could be a rapper anymore can you be like Y/N and be a nice girl instead?" "...No. Anyways, is that all you wanted to talk about everybody knows about your eye?"

"Nope." He said as he jumped off the swing set. "They knew.." "They knew what?" "That I killed someone... It's not a problem since Y/N heard it and she doesn't give a shit, to be honest." "Typical Y/N, yes." Mary nodded in agreement. "It's just the fact that it just remained of the old days on Cheonliang, that's why I called you. You're the only one I could trust in this situation right now." "Did you regret killing him though?" Mary asked.

"Nope. How could I?" Vin Jin said.  "He was like a brother to us." Mary answered. "Yeah." Vin Jin said. "Is Y/N alright though?" "Yeah she's fine. She finally confessed." "Eh she confessed about what?" Mary asked. "While my eye was revealed, Y/N kick ass at that one dude and said I was hot even when my sunglasses were off and that she loved me." He answered. "Wow so brave of her." Mary said.

"So, any thoughts about that?" "I honestly thought she would just...you know leave us, and not be part of our group anymore. I mean she fell for first, but I fell harder for a long time and after the fact that she fought for me and hugged me because she said that she was just glad that I was okay. It's crazy man." He smiled and looks up at the sky. "That's first time you said that. I'm not going to make fun of you." Mary smiled at him.

They heard footsteps coming by. "Eh Mary, I haven't seen you for a while. I got a lot of things to tell you. Me and Vin Jin went through hell. Look how many marks I got! I just want it to go away like right now." Y/N said as she points at her face and legs. "Hey there Y/N. Yeah you can tell me that for tomorrow, I got a lot of homework to do. I don't want to stay up til midnight." Mary smiled at her. "Hmm, okay but your too lazy to do-" "See you two tomorrow, if your at school or not." Mary said as she left, leaving her and Vin Jin. 

"I guess she got a lot of things to do after all." Y/N scratches her head and shrugged. "Sup, Y/N." "Hey Vin, you alright now? I kinda heard you two talking about something." she said. "Don't worry about it I just told her we've been through hell, that's all." Vin Jin said. "Ah okay, nice view huh?" Y/N said as she looks up at the sky. He nodded in agreement. "Why do you want me to meet you here?" She asked him.

"Oh, because we haven't finished our hang out yet." He answered. "But it's too late its about to be midnight." She said as she looks at her phone. "Yeah but it's a great opportunity to hang out while everyone's sleeping, dumbass." "Touché, I'm not sleepy yet after you know what happened," she said.

"Hey, thank you." Vin Jin said. "Eh? For what? I did absolute dog shit out there. I barely even helped you. I almost died you know and you saved me like once or twice." Y/N shrugged. "No, well you kinda did." "See? You even agreed." "But that's not the reason." "Then what?" "For supporting me that's all and being there for me." "Eh, Who are you? You're faking Vin Jin. You're probably in Workers. You ain't fooling me you mother fucker." Y/N said as she gets ready to fight him. He looks right at her like what the fuck is wrong with this bitch...anyways.

"Bro I'm Vin Jin, dumbass. Can't you see I'm wearing sunglasses at night?!" He exclaims. "That's more like it." She sighs in relief. He deadpans at her like is she fucking for real right now. "What? I've never heard you say thank you or any shit like that man my bad. Speaking of you wearing sunglasses..." She said as she quickly took his sunglasses off his face and threw it behind her. He didn't even bother to cover his face since she already saw it.

"You look better without sunglasses." Y/N smiled at him. "Hey, you threw them, I need them you know." He complained. "Fuck your sunglasses, I just want to see your handsome face." She smiled at him. He looks at her and went silent. "What? You already know that I got a crush on you. What's the point of being surprised?" She shrugged. "You could've just told me earlier. Plus I already before you confessed, that letter I saw from your table had my name written in it." "Vin Jin what the fuck..." "Aye, at least you confirmed that you're not joking or pranking." He smiled.

"Want me to confirm it more so I'm not kidding." She asked sarcastically. "Now that I think about it...yeah I need to confirm that you're not kidding I mean I don't know if you said it just to protect me." Vin Jin smirked. She smiled and rolled her eyes. She walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. "Pfft haha." "What? You said you wanted to confirm it." She looks away and blushed. "I was just joking. But that was way better than the bet we did." He smirks. "You know what?" Y/N picks up his sunglasses and then puts it on his face. "Bro you said you like it without my sunglasses." Vin Jin said

"I do like it but you deserve to be blind now, Can't see shit now Vin Jin." She smirked. "If I can't see shit, that means I wouldn't be able to do this." Vin Jin said as he grabs her face and kissed her. She was surprised, and then kissed him back. Then they released each other. "Woah okay, wait hold on I need a minute." She said as she walks away. "Eh?" Vin Jin heard Y/N screaming in the distance. "What the hell is she on right now?..." Vin Jin asked himself.

"Sorry, it's just that I didn't expect that to happen, by the way that was smooth." Y/N blushed as she smiled at him. "I know right, I'm totally smooth right now." He smirks. "Can I ask you one question?" She asked. "Yes I can be your boyfriend." He said. "...Hey... I was totally not going to ask that question. Also what really?! Dude you really giving me mixed emotions right now." "I could stop you from having mix emotions?" "What could that be?" Y/N asked. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kisses her then smiled at her. "Hmm yeah I guess you could say that helps." She smiled at him.