Chapter 20: The child

A/N: Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you all for reading this even tho it's a shitty one but hey you like like you like it now onto the chapter. Here is some music for you to listen it's not going to be a part of the story just part of my music taste 😌👌

Y/N's POV:

I lay down in my bed thinking about what do to on this free day. "Hmm I mean like it's been a while since Vin and I had a one-on-one time. NO WHAT AM I DOING Y/N?!" I blushed covering my face with a pillow. "How did I grow a crush on him? I mean yeah he's an asshole and cocky, and a bully. But he has a dumb personality and is kind at times. SHUT UP ME." I said as I hit my head. "You know what fuck it, I'm going to ask him if he wants to hang out with me. I'm sorry Mary." Then I went to contacts and texted him.

Y/N: Hey dork you want to hang out with me?

I threw my phone and covered my face with the pillow. "I did it. But ahhhhh." Not long after the notification pops up and Vin Jin replied. "SHIT HE REPLIED, Y/N CALM YOUR ASS DOWN." I panic. Then I went on my phone to see what he said.

Dork😎👌: Umm with you and Mary sure I guess 🤷

Y/N: No... I mean just you and me 😅

Dork😎👌: So you wanna have another date with me? 👀😏

Y/N: Uhhh I guess 🤷‍♀️

Dork😎👌: Oh... I thought you were joking ... But another date wouldn't be that bad I guess...😳😏

Y/N: Okay I'll see you at the Cafe that we went to and we'll go from there. Oh and be there at 2 or 3 pm okay 👁👄👁

Dork😎👌: Okay 👁👄👁

"AINT NO WAY IT TRANSFORMED INTO ANOTHER DATE. I MEAN SURE. WHY I SAID I GUESS TO THAT WHEN HE WAS JOKING-." "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" As Xiolen yelled getting annoyed by me yelling at none but myself. I rolled my eyes and I look at the time. It's noon, I have time to change and get everything ready and go to the cafe early. I head over to my closet and I wear the first thing I saw. I fixed my hair to the way I wanted to as usual. Then I walked out of the house.

I was walking to the cafe area when I saw a tiny toddler with a yellow dress on. "She's by herself with no guardian." I thought to myself. I walk towards the young toddler. The toddler looked at me and smiled. "Whew, I thought you were neglected for a second missy," I said to her as I saw her with clean clothes and her hair tied up in a bun. I carried her. I can't leave her in a city like this, it's too dangerous. I thought "Girl, how are you not crying when you get lost in a big city like this?." I said the child looked at me and smiled again. "Gah." "Ah make sense." I chuckled. "But still missy how are you so happy at times like this." "Gah" "I'm scared of you now" "Gah" "Alright well, we'll meet my friend first I can't suffer by myself." I laughed. "Gah gah" the toddler laughed as well. "Dang girl, you like people to suffer don't you?" "Bah." "I can't believe I'm talking to a literal baby right now," I said to myself as we head over to the cafe. I entered the cafe and no Vin jin was in sight. I mean I'm a few minutes early so I sat down still talking to the child.

"So what's your name little one?" "Bah bah." "Your name is bah bah well okay bah bah." The child stared at my house keys and I smiled and gave her my house keys. Bah bah plays with my keys. "Ok, Bah bah at least you get something to distract with." I looked at her and smiled. "Man, I'm a really good "Mom" right now this could be fun and suffering if the police station is closed." I was going on my phone holding Bah bah to my lap. After waiting for a few minutes I heard the door open and I saw Vin Jin entering the cafe. As he walks towards me. He was so shocked when he saw me with a child. Like I could see his spirit going to heaven. "Wait before you assumed anything.-" "Y/N WHAT THE ACTUAL..." "This is not what it looks like bro," I said. "Y/N I'll support you in every way-" I smack at the back of his head. "Oh my god, this is not my child, dumb ass." I looked deadpan at him. "Are you an aunt or something then? He questioned me looking at the child still playing with my keys. "No. I found this cutie while I was walking and if I leave her there she might get kidnapped." "I mean your kidnapping her right now." He said pointing at her. "Oh, my sweet baby Jesus... Okay, I don't want to suffer by myself soooo." "NOPE NOPE NOPE." He said as he walks away.  I set the child on the table and ran towards him and grabbed him by his ear. "Nope, we are going to suffer together whether you like it or not," I said dragging him. "Hey ow Fine whatever just let me go." I let go of him. The child laughed at us. "Bah bah your just a different species child." "And you even gave her a name even tho it's lost property." He looked at me deadpan. "Y/N I thought this was going to be another date not to babysit a child." He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. "Well... This could be our little date." I chuckled. He didn't laugh but was annoyed and sighed. "Whatever let's just take her to the police station. Then have our date." "Fine by me," I said carrying her.