Chapter 23: The betrayal

No one's pov:

Logan, Vin jin, and Vasco glared for a hot minute. "Can we go home now? Like it's a great reunion and all but me and Vin jin are about to leave. Ain't that right Vin-" Y/N looked at Vin Jin fighting Logan, and Vasco. Y/N looked at them and sighed "Stop fighting I guess or don't" Y/N said as they were ignoring her still fighting each other. "I'm not going to try to stop them anymore.  Daniel don't be like them and hopefully, I'm not jinxing myself." Y/N talked to Daniel. He shrugged and watched the fight as well. Johan quickly ran to the trio and attacked them. "My god, he's fast." she thought. 

"Now I know why the old guys got beaten up," Johan said. "What?" Y/N said didn't even pay attention to the fight as much. "Stop playing games with these losers. It's time to decide Daniel Park. Join me, the two of us will reunite the four major crews and the God dogs will be stronger than ever." Johan smiled at Daniel. Daniel stood there in silence. "The four major crews the hell is that? I swear if I'm in the middle of a gang type of shit I'm going to lose my shit." Y/N thought getting annoyed. "You and me. Let's both reach the top." Johan gives a hand waiting for Daniel to shake. Y/N couldn't believe her eyes, a huge massive God dog members were walking towards them.

Y/N's pov:

What in the fucking hell did me and Vin Jin get into? First, it was the six of us. Now there's a huge mob of God-dog members surrounding us like we're celebrities. "Guys now its not the time to fight with each other, we're outnumbered." I said being all serious now. I looked at Vin Jin holding Logan's hand. Yeah I can't be serious, this is funny. I tried not to smiled. "The fuck? Why are you holding my hand you, psychopath?!" Logan flinches his hand away from him. Then Logan saw the huge number of gang members coming towards us. Then He holds Vin Jin's hand. I tried not to laugh. Y/N BE SERIOUS IN A SERIOUS SITUATION FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. I thought as a smacked my head, ignoring the bromance. I put my hands up to my fighting position. "I don't have to fight but for the sake of my friends I guess I'll just fight you all. At least you all can be my punching bags so thank you." I smiled at the gang members running towards me.

I was punching and kicking knocking one by one of each member out. I saw Vasco running toward Johan and kicking him but failed miserably. "Vasco watch out!" I warn him as Johan was about to punch him. Daniel quickly grabs Johan's fist. "Sorry but, I'll pass the offer. You were right about one thing. Yeah, I want to make a lot of money but if I leave what I wanted to protect just for all the power. What good would that do?" Johan got shook by Daniel's reply. I sighed in relief. "YES DANIEL PREACH MY GUY PREACH." I shouted out smiling at him. "That was impressive." Vasco also smiled.

"We can protect them with everyone else." Vasco said. I saw the whole gang of Burn Knuckles coming behinds us. Everyone in our side got together. Logan and Vin jin looked at each other and let go of their hands. "Johan lets stop this. Both of our sides have gotten hurt. You have my answer now go back." Daniel said. Johan sighed. "So you pretend... And you said that I looked unstable." He smiled as he tried to attack each one of us. I blocked his kick and I sighed. "I mean he is right you do look like an unstable child." I said. "Shut up no one is talking to you Y/N." Johan said. He grabbed on Daniel's shirt. "Without any power you can't do shit. I'll teach you a lesson now.  Wipe them out-"

THONK

I saw Johan getting knocked out by a pole from his side of the group. "Damn that's just sad." I said looking at the passed-out Johan. "I told you we came here to get Johan." The dude with the mohawk said. I didn't pay attention to the whole conversation and walk towards Vin Jin. "Hey you alright there?" "I'm fine and you?" "I'm okay, not getting hurt." I said putting my thumbs up. "Hm?" We saw Johan stood up and punch a random guy's face. "How the hell he got up quickly?" I thought watching him rant about some fake bank account and being alone and more boring shit. Then it started to rain. Johan started to fight his own gang that betrayed him. "He looks sad in the inside and somehow I feel bad for him." I sighed.  "Meh who cares, at least this is over." Vin jin said as he adjusted his goggles.

Not long after two familiar faces appeared and it was Gun and Xiolen walking towards Johan. "Fuck Vin Jin hide me I don't want them to see me here." I said as I went behind Vin Jin. "Nope." He steps away from me. Gun and Xio stood there in silence. What the fuck is going on? First, why is Xio working with a dude named Gun? like Goo and Gun really? Second why they're here? Third I'm getting my ass killed by Xiolen. I looked at the two men.  Gun sat on a bench and smoke a cigarette while Xiolen still standing in the rain in silence. "Johan your disqualified." Gun said to Johan. Johan couldn't believe it. "Bro... Can't be serious...over some bank accounts?" Johan kinda chuckled and walked towards the two. "You two know I have nothing to do with it.. Right? What about my mom's eyes? I have to have the money... Please don't this this to me!" He goes on his knees as he begged at the two men. "That's none of our business." Xiolen looked down at the boy. "HEY XIOLEN GIVE THIS BOY A CHANCE NOW MAYBE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." I shouted to Xiolen. He looked at me surprised. "Gun just handle that for a second." He said walking towards me and putting his hands on my shoulders. "What the fuck are you doing here." He whispers to me. "What the fuck are YOU doing here?" I said. "Doing work. This is my job Y/N don't get into our business." "Tell that to your peasant there that dragged me and my friends into this." "At least your safe now I gotta go, you know work." "yeah yeah go do your own shit." I said rolling my eyes. Xiolen walked towards Gun.

"Vin, can we leave now I'm cold." I said as I was shivering because of the cold rain. He ignores me and observed the fight. "Xiolen I'm going with you guys. I'm cold and I don't want to get sick." I sighed and walked away from the whole mess. Xiolen put his thumbs up.  Then points at where the car is.

When I saw the car that Xiolen pointed at I went inside. I was still shivering due to the rain. I pulled out my phone and texted Vin that I'm going with Xio. Not long after the two men came back and went inside of the car. "Sorry Gun I hope you don't mind dropping off Y/N at my house." "As long she doesn't mess with anything it's fine for me I guess." Gun lit up his cigarette and started the car.  "So this is your Job Xio? What about our singing career? What about our music? What about your fam?" "Y/N I'm doing alright calm your ass down. I can still do music when I'm off." Xiolen sighed. "Hey what happened to Johan?" "Let's just say he got a taste of his own medicine." "Ah... Okay." I said looking at the window. Then finally they dropped me off at the house. I entered the house and sat on the couch. Man this has been a long day. I hope Vin jin is alright... I sighed and watched TV.  The four major crews the hell is that? Is xiolen apart of it or something? Meh as long it's not hurting me I'll be okay with that. For now I'm going to rest. I said to my self.