chapter 70

Maya and Carina were sitting on the beach Mulino di Santa Maria la Scala. Where Charlie's ashes had been scattered.

The blonde was in the arms of the brunette, leaning against her body, watching the sunset.

The captain had felt the Italian take a deep breath and felt a tear fall on her shoulder a few seconds later.

-"Amore, what's wrong?" Maya asked worriedly.

-"Nothing, excuse me, I was thinking about something and..."

- "what were you thinking?"

- "about leaving Seattle fifteen years ago... My last week with you, when I thought I'd never see you again..."

/Flashback/
/July 5, 2010/

Carina had only one week left. Classes were over, they had graduated, the Italian had even graduated with honors, with congratulations and she had to give the graduation speech, because she had graduated at the top of her class.

They had been to many graduation parties, graduation celebrations, but Carina had managed to negotiate with her parents. She was supposed to be back at the beginning of July and had managed to postpone it until the week before her birthday. So she should leave on Saturday, July 10, and arrive in Catania on Sunday, July 11.

- "Love?" Maya whispered in the hollow of Carina's ear, as they lay in bed.

- "hmm?"

- "I don't want to waste another second sleeping."

The Italian had slid as best she could over the blonde's body and started to kiss her.

"Carina..."

- "bambina in five days we won't be able to make love anymore"

- "but you are still half asleep"

- "I assure you that I won't stay that way for long... I was dreaming of your talents... But if I have to choose, I prefer to benefit from them in reality, while I still can..."

Maya had turned Carina over on the bed and brought her hand down her naked body, passing over her side, making the Italian arch her back, then down to her buttock, tightening her grip slightly.

"This is exactly what I want. You are so muscular..."

The blonde had come to kiss her girlfriend again.

When they had come downstairs for breakfast, the blonde's parents were already at work. Mase was in the living room, he was drawing in the dining room from there.

- "Hi there" said Maya as she came over to kiss the top of her brother's head.

-"If I had known I would have seen this when I arrived... I would never have believed it" said the Italian.

- "Hi Carina"

- "Good morning to you Mister Mason"

- "have you had breakfast?"

- "yes, mom made us pancakes, it was noisy in your room when I got up... So I didn't dare to come in and disturb you. I ate some pancakes and waited for you to get up."

- "sorry" answered Maya while passing her hand on the back of her head, while Mason looked at Carina who was in very short shorts and tank top, at the other end of the table, her hair like a mane. Sublime.
"Can you stop staring at her?" Whispered the blonde to her little brother, who had turned red instantly as he turned his head.

There was nothing mean about her sentence, it was just that he was on the verge of drooling at the sight of his sister's girlfriend's body.

The sprinter had come to her companion, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back to the kitchen.