chapter 55

It had been a little over a week since Maya and Carina had returned to the blonde's parents.
The sprinter had won her race the previous Saturday and they had enjoyed spending the night at the hotel. Lane hadn't shown up at eleven pm, but he'd texted the girls to let them know when it was time for bed.

It was already Friday and Carina was studying while Maya was out running. She didn't like to be alone at the Bishops' house, in case Lane came home early and she had to be alone with him, but she knew that today wasn't the day, he had to work a little later, as a holiday was coming up.

The blonde had returned from her training, she had gone upstairs and joined Carina in their room.
The Italian was on the desk and Maya had arrived sweating.

- "what are you doing?"

- "science and yo-" the brunette asked as she turned in her chair and watched Maya remove her long sleeve thermolactyl t-shirt, finding herself in a sports bra. Her eyes had been looking at her protruding, sweaty stomach and abs.

- "Very good!" Replied the sprinter as she removed her pants of the same material and her boxers, before stepping over the Italian and sitting between her body and her desk.

- "Maya?!"

- "yes?" She asked as she removed her bra.

- "are you ok?!" Carina asked as she lowered her eyes to her breasts.

- "do you like my sweaty body?!"

- "yes" she had struggled to speak.

- "and do you remember that the fourteenth... You don't have the right to say no to me?!"

- "yes"

- "I want to give you a taste... And now I want you to make love to me".

- "I would never say no to that! And... You want to go in the b-"

- "here! I come home from practice way too often and I see you on the desk working. I mean in this chair, leaning against this desk and you like to see me come home from the sport... And I like to see how smart you are..." she had lowered her lips into her neck to kiss her. She had passed her face in front of the Italian's to come in her neck on the other side: "I like to see you concentrated... You are so sexy... So... Studious..." She had come back to face her and placed her hands on her cheeks. "And now... I can't take it anymore, I want you" she made as she came to kiss her on the mouth.

While they kissed, Maya's hands had gone down on the body of the brunette and she had removed her top.
Carina had passed her hands in the back of the sprinter to approach her body.

- "I really, really like it when you get sweaty... Am I weird?!"

- "no... I don't know... I like it. I like that you like it..."

Carina had run her index finger from the top of Maya's back along her spine, all the way down, as a smile broke out on her face and one of her eyebrows rose.

She had placed her hands on the blonde's buttocks, to hold her down, and had spread her own legs; to be able to have a better range.

She had come to raise her legs slightly and had glued the sprinter's body to hers a little more.

Maya had looked at the lips of Carina whose hand was sliding from her buttock to her sex.

-"You're getting really good at this."

- "I'm only getting?"

- "no, you are... Trust me, you are" replied the blonde as she brought her mouth to the brunette. "make love to me Carina... I want to savor every second you spend inside me".