"k"

Me and Andrew both watched him walk up the stairs.

"See, now we can go to your room if you want to"

"If I pick you i dont want him to not like you cause you were in my room.. lets go down stairs so I know for sure know one is listening to us" 

"iight" he sighs

"Why are you sighing?" I smiled "this shouldnt be hard for you"

"it is because Im not so good with talking like this"

"Just tell me what you want me to know" I reach behind me and grab hold of both of his hands pulling him. 

"ok. but I might not word it right"

i stop and turn all the lights off on this floor then open the basement door. "i dont care" 

"ok"

"I can ride you down the stairs. Wait, no" 

"ahaha"

"i mean on your back" I laugh and go to get on

"I know" 

Yes I rode on his back down about 10 steps then he gently put me on the couch. He sat down beside me and we stared at each other 5 seconds. 

"ok Let me talk..." he sat on the edge of the couch and looked down then up at me. "where to start (gco)"

"Where ever you want"

"Yea I know.. but where is that"

"you have a hour"

"iight iight, i got it." he clears his throat. "HONESTLY, ima tell you the truth now"

"Wait, have I been lied to?"

"naw, its just something I never told you"

"ok. Well speak up"

"When I first laid eyes on you I wanted a thing between us"

"so then where'd all this stuff about being friends come from?"

"You know how girls are.. well some people in general. They say you cant fall in love from first sight. I wouldnt exactly say I was in love when I first saw you but you're sexy. I wanted to get to know you a little bit. When you told me you had a boyfriend I was like welp, there goes my chance... wait wait wait wait. I didnt do any of this to break you and Brandon up though"

"So you never wanted to be just friends?"

"Yes. It worked for a couple of weeks then i saw the way he was reacting to you at your own party. You dont treat your girl like that.. especially on her birthday. Brandon doesnt know how to treat you"

"That night he was just upset because i was wearing your gift/necklace"

"yea.. I think me and you make a perfect couple even though we dont have alot of chemistry. Think about our first kiss"

I smile remembering every little detail about it. "It was perfect"

"And just think about this. Brandon cheated on you.. I mean cheated cheated! Me and you didnt go that far and if he wanted your relationship to stay strong then he wouldve told her no"

"Yea. But I cheated too"

"But its different for you.. Look at me" 

I giggled "Yea" 

"And I told you we didnt have to do it if you didnt want to but you wanted too. Brandon isnt a real man to his girl.. He just wants you back cause he cant snatch another one.  I think he was only with you cause his ex moved away"