The Usos wore red and black as well, while Reigns wore his usual attire. 

Edge, Alisha, and The Mysterios made their way to the ring first, as we waited to walk out

Edge, Alisha, and The Mysterios made their way to the ring first, as we waited to walk out. Jey put his fist out and gave me a fist bump before the music hit. Reigns, Paul and I walked out first, with The Usos behind us. I took my belt off as Paul handed Roman his belt and we all slowly lifted our belts. The crowd cheered and some booed as we walked down the ramp.

The Usos climbed onto the apron as Reigns held my hand, leading me up the steel steps. He got into the ring before he held the rope for me, allowing me to get in. The Usos got into the ring after, standing with us in the middle of the mat as we raised our titles again. 

We went to the corner closest to the announcement table, while Edge and his team were in the corner closest to the ramp. I gave my belt to Paul and he happily accepted all the titles. I insisted on starting the match, seeing as Alisha was already in the ring. The bell rung and I turned to face her, glaring into her eyes.

She pointed and laughed at me before she turned around and tagged in Edge. Edge got into the ring and I stepped forward as he did the same. We got into each others faces, arguing back and forth as the ref tried to get in between us. The crowd clapped and cheered as Edge and I only got more aggressive. 

Rey Mysterio got into the ring and pulled Edge back into their corner as he kept his eyes on me. The ref insisted that I tagged someone else and I backed up, Jimmy tagged himself in, locking up with Edge as I stood on the apron. Jimmy got Edge into a waist lock, but Edge countered and switch it so now Jimmy was in the waist lock.

Jimmy backed up into the ropes, using them to bounce Edge off, but Edge clotheslined him and he fell on his back against the mat. Edge turned and instead of taunting Reigns he taunted me, pointing to the mat and smiling. I nodded my head and raised my eyebrows at him as he continued to encourage me to get in the ring. 

I tried to get in through the ropes, but Jey and Reigns stopped me, the both of them starting to argue with Edge. Jimmy snuck Edge into a roll-up pin, but he kicked out at two and they started to go at each other. 

~~~~~~

It's been quite the match, the others were sore and annoyed. It was Reigns and Edge who were the legal contenders, both tired as hell, laying against the mat. Jimmy and Jey saw Edge trying to crawl over and tag in someone else, so they hopped off the apron, quickly going to the opposite corner and pulling The Mysterios off the apron, the crowd cheering as Edge was forced to tag in Alisha.

Reigns tagged me in and I slowly stepped through the ropes. The crowd erupted as I smiled at Alisha. She ran at me, trying to kick me but I dodged her foot and Superkicked her. She fell backwards and I got on top of her, punching her over and over again, as she yelled from under me. The ref started to count so I got off of her, standing up and watching her roll out of the ring.