"Fuck you tryna fuck with me," he says, quietly.

"No, you know we can't fuck," I say.

He pecked my lips and I scooted down on his waist. I put my hands in his sweatpants. I won't fuck him, but I can suck his dick.

***

I slurped his cock into my mouth and pumped the base of his length. He grunted and moaned, gripping my hair, thrusting his hips forward.

I looked up at Keon and I batted my eyes innocently at him. My pussy clenched with just the thought of sucking dick. Seconds later warm streams of cum shot into my mouth and I didn't swallow.

His cum tasted like something, but I wasn't sure what. I just didn't want to swallow his children and I'm not a swallower like that. I spit his cum back out on his dick and smothered it all on his dick.

I lifted my head up and I stroked his length. He was breathing heavily and he slowly went soft. I didn't mind and I stopped. I sat up on my knees in his bed and he panted.

"Fuck that was good."

"Mhm you're welcome," I grin.

I licked my fingers off and took that as acceptable. I was being celibate for now, because I don't know about college boys yet and the stories I have heard.

I went and washed my hands really quickly. I also rinsed out my mouth and cleaned up any evidence I was sucking dick. Keon and I were supposed to work on our critical reading and writing which is supposed to be 20 pages max.

We got side tracked by our phones, flirting and just overall not being serious. I should have known that we would have gotten anywhere. We haven't been taking lectures as seriously since we got Frankenstein, but our actual professor was coming back in a week.

I actually wanted to look smart and seem like a top student. I am a top student. I just have been slacking a bit. The whole university life is getting to me. I had to make sure I write this paper though. I can't do it at the last minute.

I went back into Keon's room and he already had his pants back on. He sat there on the bed and he was rubbing his hair. He looked at me and he flashes me a grin.

"I didn't know you could give good head like that."

"Don't lie, you knew damn well," I retorted.

"You're right, do you still wanna do the work?"

"Mhmm not really, I have lost my motivation for it lowkey," I answer.

I lifted myself up on his bed and plopped myself next to him. I grabbed my phone off the lower side of his bed.

"What you tryna do then?"

I checked the time and I have been with him for two hours and more. I might as well leave and say I have to meet Brooklyn. It would be weird if I stayed any longer since I just sucked him off. Plus niggas like when the girls leave straight away.

"I have to go anyway, I'm supposed to meet Brooke in 20," I lied.

"Oh cool, text me later."

"I will."

I packed my stuff up and I headed out of his room. I walked down the hall and I went on messages to answer a message from Brooke. She was asking me if we could go out this weekend. I told her sure, because I'm not going to say no.

I made my way back to our dorm and I knew Brooke wouldn't be there. I set my laptop up and I started to write some of my work. I needed to get at least five pages of work for me to feel satisfied with myself.