''you like her too''. ''no, I don't JJ. Sarah is just someone I work for''. ''actually you work for her dad''. ''yeah, yeah whatever''

JJ looked right at the ocean where he saw the blonde they were talking to with her boyfriend.

He looked back at his best friend.

''she's here. Turn around''. As JJ said that RJ turned around to see what he was talking about. There he saw Sarah and Topper.

RJ gaze came back to JJ as the other members of the group came.

''how's it going boys'', Kie said. ''nothing much'', JJ replied. ''I won on volleyball'', Pope said. ''good for you Popeye'', RJ said smiling.

''you guys know about the royal merchant boat?'', John B asked. ''yeah Johnny dad told us all about that. Like four hundred million worth of gold sunk with it. What about it?'', RJ answered. John B didn't get to finish as JJ interrupted.

''yeah, cool uhm you have mentioned John B'', JJ said as he focused on something else. He looked at RJ and smirked. Then he took a drink and walked away.

The gang looked behind them to see what he was doing. They all saw Sarah and Topper walking the same direction.

''what is she doing here?'', Kie asked. ''I don't know Kie. Guess she wanted to party'', John B answered her.

Kie and Sarah were friends some point, but suddenly it just stopped. Since then Kie has hated Sarah.

''what is he doing?'', Pope asked as he looked at JJ. ''I don't know but it can't be good'', RJ answered as he looked at JJ approaching the two. This made him walk to their side. The gang followed behind.

''hello Sarah. May I interest you a drink?'', he asked as he held the cup for the girl. RJ and the others who came looked at the boy wandering what he was doing.

''uh, no thank you JJ'', Sarah said as she looked at RJ. RJ looked away. Topper saw this and his anger began to rise, and JJ being JJ didn't help.

''come on isn't it fancy or something for you. Do I have to get glitter in it?'', he asked.

This made RJ take a hold on his shoulder, stepping JJ away. ''JJ come on man. Don't do that''. he looked at his best friend. ''do what Rowan? Asking this pretty girl a drink. Looks like she needs it as she's with this guy'', he said looking at Topper.

Topper stepped in front of Sarah. ''I'll take it'', he said as he held his hand for JJ to give him the drink. RJ sighed as he knew this was not going to end well.

''yeah, no. I didn't ask you. I asked her. Maybe if you said pretty please'', he said teasing Topper.

''pretty please?'', Topper said looking at JJ then glanced at RJ for a second.

''no'', JJ replied.

''you're getting on my nerves pogue'', Topper said looking at JJ with a stern face.

''don't care kook. Here Sarah'', JJ replied as he tried to give it to Sarah.

Topper knocked the drink of JJ's hand. JJ looked down at his spilled drink and had a mad smile. He was about to swing at the boy, but RJ and John B took a hold of him before he could and held him back.

''that's what I thought. You dirty pogue''. As he said that RJ couldn't handle it anymore. Kie saw that. ''RJ, don't'', she shouted at him but he didn't listen.

He let go of JJ and ran towards Topper with speed and pushed him backwards.

As Topper ran backwards RJ, you heard Sarah yell. ''Topper no don't. Let's just go'', she tried to get her boyfriends attention but he didn't listen.