61

KEVIN PEREZ SADDLE RIVER, NJ POV

KEVIN PEREZ
SADDLE RIVER, NJ
POV

"I'll get that for you" Kay held the door open and watched Riley walk through it, she thanked him clutching her Nylon prada purse in her hand. The two of them had some errands to run and momma flock needs some extra stuff for the food because everyone's coming to the home to finally meet the twins.

"Who's v we ridin in?" Kay questioned, Riley pointed to his and he nodded pulling the keys from his pocket and unlocking the BMW.

"Why yu not talking ma" Kay wondered opening the passengers door for her, Riley shrugged not knowing exactly what was wrong.

"Thanks Kay" she lowly spoke getting into the car and watching him shut the door and quickly run back to the drivers seat.

"I ain gon lie, we gon sit here till you tell me what's wrong" Kay shut the door and placed both his hands on the steering wheel.

"I don't know Kay, I feel like I miss them but I also need space ion even know what's wrong" Riley felt guilty even going to shower and leaving the twins with kay or his mother, so leaving the house for the first time was a big step and she just couldn't help her emotions.

"Riley they are good! You can't be locked up in the house all day we ain't even gon be long" Kay moved one of his hands to her thigh.

"Okay let's try be quick" Riley put her hand on top of his innocently smiling, he eyes traveled to his hair and she smiled at his two strand twist calling Xianna a good hairstylist was an understatement, ever since she's been around the whole group have had a new style every two  or three weeks.

"You look nice" Riley complimented playing with the ends of his twist in a circular motion.

"Thanks mama, you look sexy too" Kay returned the compliment looking at grey long sleeve skims jumpsuit. Riley held Kay's Amiri varsity jacket in her hand and she planned on putting it when they arrived at the store as she wasn't taking the risk of her leaking nipples patches being on show.

"Ion think you need that jacket foreal" he stated whilst putting his key into ignition, Riley rolled her eyes and kept her eyes on the jacket.

"I know I'm gon leak through and I got grey on that's gon be embarrassing" she justified.

"I forgot yo shits be leaking, bitches bodies be so weird and dayroom" Kay scoffed.

"Pardon me?" Riley raised a brow eyeing him.

"My fault! Women's bodies" Kay corrected lowering his head and laughing, he placed one hand on the wheel and the other held his phone, he slowly reversed out the driveway then drove down the quiet street.

"Where we going first?" He tapped on the steering wheel with his hand as they approached a red light, Riley furrowed her brows looking down at the list on her phone.