50

CHECK INꨄ

CHECK IN

✰✰✰

"Aight so y'all ready" Chloe spoke holding up the large black balloon in her hand, everyone around the lengthy table nodded in sync.

"Let's count down" Chloe prompted and the room filled with noise as they all begun slowly counting down from 10.

"It's a ...... this some sort of sick joke?" Riley interjected cutting off Chloe seeing both pink and blue confetti fall from the ballon the room filled with noise as the men began chanting, Kay stood on the restaurants chair banging his knife against the glass cup in hands.

"I told you it was a girl fuck is you talking bout" Kay loudly yelled seeing Dougie's camera.

"Umm sit down" Chloe demanded as the gender has yet to be revealed.

"Watchu you mean I seen all dat pink shit" Kay spoke refusing to get down from the chair.

"Get down they gon kick us out" Riley roughly tugged on his Amiri jeans.

"Not the Mikes not the fucking Mikes" Kay warned sloppily getting down from the chair and sitting back down.

"This nigga drunk as hell" Camrin hysterically laughed at Kay's stupid antics, the man was in-fact drunk.

"Get this shit on the road I'm having a girl or a boy! Ion even know why you playing" Kay slurred out his words, Riley shook her head in embarrassment.

"I'm getting a lil impatient hurry up Chlo" Skylar joked being co-signed by Dougie.

"Wait" Chloe playfully rolled her eyes, the woman grabbed the two other balloons that rested in the corner in the room holding them both up.

"Mhad come pop it" Chloe directed and the man nodded standing up from his seat grabbing the nail that rested on the table, he began pretended to pop the balloon a few times until Kay got annoyed and started banging.

✰✰

An: what y'all think it is??

Multiple drinks and hours later the joint birthday dinner had finally come to an end, the woman ate for free and the bill was split between all the men, Kay had one too many drinks and was now completely showing out.

Chloe and Dougie offered to take both Riley and Kay's gifts to their trunk whilst Riley sat in the private room keeping her full attention on Kay, everyone began to leave the restaurant one by one and Riley thanked them all.

"Kevin you are disgustingly drunk" Riley watched Dougie support and hold onto kay as he directed the man to Riley's vehicle.

Dougie kept his arm around Kay's shoulder leading the intoxicated man to the backseat, Kay felt a weird sensation run through his body and before he knew it he began throwing up.