46

✰ RILEY SARAI HARRIS ✰DALLAS,TX POV

RILEY SARAI HARRIS
DALLAS,TX
POV

"Rymunna what's the word" he opened his arms widely watching Riley hesitantly walk into his arms, the two embraced for a few seconds until Riley took a few steps back.

"Don't touch my son" Ek warned wrapping his arm around Riley's shoulder, initially Riley called Ek and her father to help her leave Dallas unharmed but the men brought Keem along with them.

"How yu know Keem" Riley's father inquired raising his brows from his knowledge the two didn't know each other.

"I met him at the club" She replied bluntly, Keem lowered his head bringing his hands to his face causing Riley's father and Ek to stare at each-other weirdly both men raised their brows.

"Keem you was in dat?" Sha excitedly spoke smiling from ear to ear just from the thought.

"Show some respect" Riley's father snapped, the man raised his hands in surrender

"Let's be foreal does he look like the typa dude that I would get it on with?" Riley raised her brows and all three men laughed loudly.

"Well kaykay ain't any better! but nah we helped her out but that's Riley's story to tell" Keem assured smiling at Riley's father

"Goofball" Riley teased, the woman walked away from the men and approached the hotel's reception as she is ready to leave Dallas.

The three men stood aside watching Riley speak to the people at the reception, the woman handed in her room's keycard before walking back to the group of men.

"Yu all good?" Sha questioned watching her slight waddle as she approached them, the man raised furrowed brows he knew that type of walk as his own girlfriend recently gave birth.

"I needa talk to you son" Sha confessed, he wrapped his arm around the woman's small frame resting his arm on her shoulder

"You should already know I'm pregnant!"

"You what?" Keem's head snapped back, the man was deep in conversation with Riley's dad but hearing the word pregnant caught his attention.

"Yes I'm pregnant" she confessed, the man made a o shape with his mouth

"Why y'all so shocked" she wandered

"I ain't think you and my son Kay was locked in foreal"

"They've been locked in" Sha shook his head

"She gon have the baby on dirty sevside" Keem teased, him and Ek dapped each-other up laughing hysterically.

"The baby is innocent and won't even be born in New York" Riley corrected them playfully rolling her eyes at the men.

"You being foreal Ry?" Riley's father unlocked his rental vehicle but the group surrounded the man's car still looking at each other in shock.

"Yes ion want my baby to have any ties"