51

Go read chapter 50 before this one! Or you won't understand

I don't know why but wattpad didn't update anyone that I posted chapter 50

I don't know why but wattpad  didn't update anyone that I posted chapter 50

Check in

"Nigga shush" Chloe shushed Mhady as they took steps towards a fast asleep Riley and Kay.

"They so horny why they asleep naked" Chloe leaned in hovering the water ballon over Kay's face, she looked at Riley who was fast asleep on her side.

Mhady waited for Chloe to position the ballon properly before poking it with his needle, the two began laughing before running out the room, "Yu niggas mad dayroom i got sum for you don't watch that" Kay threatened loudly.

"Who we on next" Chloe giggled hysterically, the woman leaned against the villa's refrigerator thinking of who to prank next.

"Look" Mhaddy pointed to Skylar and Dougie the couple were sat in the hot tub, the couple were always the first to wake up.

Chloe smirked seeing Skylar's head rested on Dougie's shoulder "They look so peaceful" Chloe sarcastically pouted as she crouched down opening the cabinet finding a medium sized bucket, Mhady grabbed a packet of ice from the freezer pouring it all into the bucket.

The two of them brought the bucket to the sink filling it with cold water, the couple struggled holding the bucket walking slowly outside

"Three two one" They whispered in sync before pouring the ice cold water over Dougie and Skylar's head Mhady threw the bucket on the floor and ran away being closely followed by Chloe, the sound of profanity and screaming made the couple hysterically laugh as they ran up the steps.

"Aight we've gotta lay low, I'm tired now" Chloe opened the door to their shared room she tapped her foot waiting for Mhady to enter before locking and shutting the door.

"They gon get us back" Mhady laughed walking into the en-suite bathroom, the woman giggled and shrugged following behind him.

"Let's go out" Chloe suggested and he agreed.

✰✰✰