57

☆ RILEY SARAI HARRIS ☆ NEW YORK CITYPOVExcuse any mistakes!

RILEY SARAI HARRIS
NEW YORK CITY
POV
Excuse any mistakes!

"You remember his door?" Chloe asked as the two girls walked down the long apartment hallway.

"Ummm I think so" Riley then remembered that Arion's door was the second to last.

Chloe played with Dougie's spare keys that they had collected from Kay's mom, the man hasn't left his home in 2 weeks but seeing as it's Skylar's funeral tomorrow the girls are desperate to help him even he doesn't want it.

Riley stood back watching Chloe unlock the door and then hesitantly push it open.

Taking a step in they were met with trash and clothes on the hallways floor, both girls looked at each other walking inside and shutting the door behind them.

The mess continued from the hallway all the way to the kitchen area, there were dishes all across the kitchen counter and empty wrappers of snacks all over the kitchen floor.

Chloe walked into the open plan living room opening the balcony door to let some air in and was met with multiple empty pill bottle on Arion's light grey couch.

"Get the music started we've got a lotta shit to do" Chloe looked around at the mess sighing.

"Lemme go check on his ass first" Riley spoke walking away from the kitchen and down the hallway that lead to his bedroom.

She took 3 deep breaths before slowly opening the door and to her surprise his bedroom was extremely clean, he was fast asleep laid on his back with his mouth widely open.

Riley walked over to him putting her hand on his on his neck to check his pulse, she then shook his body very slowly to alert him of their arrival and presence.

"Dougz" she quietly spoke not wanting to scare the man she also shook his body.

"This nigga knocked out" she giggled now using her acrylics to poke his cheek.

The man gasped loudly before sitting up and looking around at his surroundings, Riley watched him breath heavily and slightly panic.

Riley was slightly taken back by his appearance it was obvious he hadn't eaten a good meal in a long time as he was much skinnier.

"You good Arion you good" Riley held his hand and smiled at him.

"Skylar?" He repeated multiple times in confusion grasping her hand tightly.