45

Excuse any mistakes!
Check in

♥︎ RILEY SARAI HARRIS ♥︎ POV

POV

Riley sighed loudly slouching her body into the bed this has been her 4th day locked away in the hotel room, after Kay and his people left Dallas the man paid for a hotel and told her not to return to her apartment until he says so

Riley has spent most of her time using the hotel's amenities she particularly enjoyed her time in the pool and began exploring the idea of a water birth, the woman took a deep breath before sitting up and entering the bathroom.

She stood in the mirror analysing her appearance the woman grabbed her toothbrush and slowly applied the toothpaste on her brush as of recently Riley's movements were slow, task that would usually take a few minutes were prolonged and took forever.

Despite Kay's wishes Riley was getting ready to return to her apartment she was desperate to grab some more of her belongings, after brushing her teeth the woman grabbed her towel and began slowly undressing herself

I'm terms of the baby Riley's thoughts were stagnant the thought of being a mother was still very surreal but she knew motherhood came with many obstacles but she was willing to conquer them all for her child, she looked down at her stomach slightly smiling.

The woman sang along to the lyrics of living room flow by Jhene Aiko, she leaned into the mirror analysing her makeup she grabbed her Morphe lip liner perfectly applying it on her lips before adding her clear lipgloss.

Riley grabbed the hotel keycard placing it in purse as she exited the hotel room she brought her phone to her face using it as a makeshift *face mask*, once inside her vehicle the woman checked her surroundings through the rear mirror whilst inserting her key into ignition.

A loud annoyed groaned left the woman's mouth as she entered her apartment building seeing the maintenance man also know as Kay's informant, she brought her phone back to her face attempting to disguise herself

The woman made it successfully to the elevator without being noticed she impatiently pressed on the buttons hoping the man wouldn't see her, too her her luck the man didn't see her

She stood still in the mirror the eerie silence slightly startled the woman finally reaching her floor she watched the doors slowly open before walking out, Riley's apartment was the last door on the hallway the woman slowly walked down the long hallway but barely made it halfway as she felt her small body being roughly pulled back.

"Leave me alone" The woman gasped being completely caught off guard by the maintenance man, the man raised his hands in surrender.

"I ain't mean to scare you" He softened his tone taking a few steps back, he watched the woman pant as she attempted to get her breath back