59

RILEY SARAI HARRIS WEST VILLAGE, NYC POV

RILEY SARAI HARRIS
WEST VILLAGE, NYC
POV

"I like the way you bouncing up and down" Kay bit down on his bottom lip watching Riley move back and forth on the yoga ball.

"Kay can you - can I what?" Kay interrupted standing up from the yoga mat and looking down at the girl seductively.

"Bro you've gotta respect yourself" she giggled.

"I ain't yo bro" Kay shook his head playing with the rubber band on his wrist, Riley playfully rolled her eyes and continued rocking back and forth on the yoga ball.

"Imma guide you ma wait" Kay walked away.

Riley continued moving her body on the ball moving her waist in circular motion, she watched Kay walk over to the end of the yoga studio and grab himself a round ball.

"What's that for" Riley asked watching him carry the large yoga ball in both his hands.

"I wanna get involved" he replied in a soft tone placing the ball on the floor in front of Riley.

"Okay" she smiled watching him sit on the ball and move closer to her, unconsciously Riley's body tensed up it had been a long time since they were this close to one another.

"You tense Riley! Relax" Kay gripped onto both her hands rubbing them as he spoke.

"Aight let's go" Kay let go of her hands staring at her and admiring her facial features.

"Stop lookin at me like that" Riley lowered her head not wanting to reveal her faint smile.

"I can't look at yu? I'm bout to guide you" he moved his hands to her waist and began moving the woman's body back and forth.

"That feels good" Riley sighed feeling relived as the aching in her womb lessened, she felt the slow movement of the twins in her uterus as the gentle exercise's help them to reposition themselves.

"Look at me" Kay directed still rocking her body back and forth - Riley looked up at him keeping both her hands on his knees for support, the two smiled at each-other in sync.

The therapeutic and peaceful silence caused them to lock eyes and stare at one another.

"I can't wait for this pregnancy stuff to be over" she groaned loudly taking slow breaths.

"We really bout to be parents that's fucking crazy" Kay continued steadily rocking Riley's body back and forth, his mind filled with lust as he imagined the woman rocking back and forth elsewhere.