49

✰ RILEY SARAI HARRIS ✰SADDLE RIVER, NJ POV

RILEY SARAI HARRIS
SADDLE RIVER, NJ
POV

PRE BIRTHDAY!

"Ma wake up" Kay gently shook the woman's body attempting to wake her up, she twisted and turned until she eventually sat up death staring the man.

"Watchu looking at me like that for" a confused look rested on the man's face.

"What do you want" she rudely spat out besides her constant crying the woman has now gained an attitude with everybody for no absolute reason, her emotions fluctuate some days she wakes up happy other days she's emotional or has a bad attitude.

"You've gotta get up ma it's 12 o'clock already and we've got hella shit to do" Kay lowered his body leaning into the woman's neck.

"Kevin move I'll punch you in yo mouth" The woman hollered roughly pushing his body.

"It's one of those days huh?" He teased watching her cross her arms and frown.

"Get out now!" She demanded, despite being a guest in his home Riley was very much in charge of Kay.

"Watchu you and my daughter tryna eat" completely ignoring her he sat down making himself comfortable on the corner of the bed.

"I'm not hungry" She dramatically rolled her eyes grabbing her phone from the dresser.

Kevin sat still admiring the woman, he eyed her messy ponytail then watched her pout at her phone screen his eyes traveled to Riley's perky boobs that were only being supported by the pink vest she had on finally his eyes landed on the woman's stomach, knowing that she was holding his child made his attraction deeper.

"Kay ion want to repeat myself get out" Riley lifted her eyes from her phone gently kicking Kay's body off the bed.

"Aight ma imma make you pancakes" He said trying his best to ignore her disrespect as he is aware that she'a going through hormonal changes.

"Nigga I ain't ask you for shit just get the fuck outta my face" She rudely spat out standing up from the bed, Kay nodded his head dragging his feet and walking out the room.

"Bum ass nigga" Riley mumbled quietly as she approached Kay's en-suite bathroom, today was the 19th of April meaning the couple turn 20 tomorrow if it was up to Riley the girl would stay asleep until midday but she had a nail appointment at 3 and a makeup appointment with Chloe later on.

Riley stood in the mirror eyeing herself down, the woman hated how tired and exhausted she always felt she paused in her track smiling at the slight growth of her bump she began slowly undressing herself before turning on the shower.

The woman spent an hour getting ready, as she got ready she also made sure to clean Kay's bedroom along the way, she stood on her tiptoes opening the window and leaving it slightly open before walking out the room.