4

OMNISCIENT POV THE BRONX, NYC

OMNISCIENT
POV
THE BRONX, NYC

"I hope you know I ain't catching no train to fucking Brooklyn" Kay spat out.

"I asked Jamya so hopefully she still taking us"

"Aight let's go to her" Kay huffed and sighed, stretching his arms out before walking out the building and stood near Jamya's car - he took a step back and watched Riley walk back inside.

Finally Kay thought to himself noticing Jamya and Riley walk out the building in sync and towards him, he mugged the two girls as they laughed at nothing in particular.

"Kevin smile before I don't drop y'all assess" Jamya returned the energy mugging him back.

"You females take mad long for nothing, Riley you not even cute to be taking that long"

"Shutup gap mouth" Riley shot back at him and he sucked his teeth, he felt like every time she got around Jamya she tries to show off and act like something she isn't and that pisses him off.

"Riley you ain't even like that for real you be pissing me off" Kay complained looking at her.

"Boohoo nigga" she spoke with an attitude and Jamya began laughing loudly.

Jamya unlocked her car door Kay and Riley got in the back, Riley attempted to get his attention but he ignored her and looked out the window.

"Y'all asses annoying Brooklyn so far" Jamya sucked her teeth Kay looked at the GPS and noticed they 45 minutes left on the road he rested his head on the window and fell asleep.

"Kevin wake up please" Riley gently stroked his hand and he woke up looking around startled by the environment they were in.

"This a boujee building they got underground parking"  Jamya spoke whilst looking at the two through the rear mirror.

"Aight let's go" Riley spoke grabbing her backpack, she got out the car and walked over to Jamya's window.

"We gonna be quick Mya stay put."

"Y'all got a lot of explaining to do" she spoke sternly watching Riley adjust the straps of her bag.

"Yo Riley let's go" Kay semi yelled stood near the building entrance, Riley waved off Jamya before quickly running towards Kay.

The two entered the luxury building and looked around in shock but remained calm not wanting to draw attention to themselves, the building concierge was nicely decorated just from the smell you could tell this was a place for rich people, they strolled towards the elevator doors and were taken by the size this was huge compared to the shitty elevator in the building.

Kay pressed the 9th floor button and they stood in the lift awkwardly staring eachother down, until the lift doors finally opened Kay walked out first and Riley followed right behind.