you smiled remebering the better times. you were brought back to reality when you hear a belt unbuckle. "fuck"you hear daryl whisper under his breath. you look at him and hr is starting to cry. he looks away because he cant help you. "no no no stop please" he starts to cry begging for mercy on you. he just laughs at daryl. he climbs on top of you. he starts to kiss your lips. you tightly shut them so he couldnt get in. he slaps your cheek which makes you open your mouth. his lips press against yours and you almost throw up. this is it. daryl screams at him " GET OFF OF HER! PLEASE JUST KILL ME PLEASE" he yells at him. i press myself as far into the bed as i can trying to escape this horrible man. you stare at the celling the mans hand pull your pants down to around your ankles "daryl help" was all you could get out. "STOP PLEASE" he screams in between sobs.

daryl pov

i work at the rope with my small stupid nail. it cuts the fibers slowly. i need it to go quicker. i try and squeeze out of the rope. i look back up and y/n is completely limp. she passed out. fuck fuck fuck what is he doing to her. i try and move my hand back and forth quicker trying to cut the rope. its working! i see y/n jolt up. she woke back up " HELP HELP PLEASE!" she forgot what was going on. i focus on the rope trying to cut it. he starts to pull his boxer down. i cut through the rope finally. i jump up to the man and pull him off of y/n

y/n pov

"HELP HELP PLEASE" i mustve passed out what was going on "DARYL!" i look around the room for him. trapped underneath this monster. I see daryl run up to the horrible man on top of me. daryl throws him across the room. the man hits his head on the concrete wall. daryl punches his face with full force non stop. i hear bones cracking and the man pleading for his life. "shut the fuck up" daryl slammed his head into the concrete floor. i heard his skull crack open. i closed my eyes and covered my ears.

i felt hands hold onto my arm and i instantly turned around to slap it. i realized it was daryl. "sorry". i whispered. "are you okay. please tell me your okay." you shook your head no and sat up to hug him. you saw the hotrible man dead. his head wasnt even head shaped anymore. daryl had beat him into the ground. you closed your eyes. "i thought i thought he was going to kill you" i whispered into daryls ear "id rather die than let him do that to you." he ran his fingers through my hair. "its okay now hes gone" he rubbed your back.

~back home~

when you got back to alexandria you were never the same. anytime someone touched you, you're whole mood would change. the only person that could touch you was daryl. he did save you from the man after all. you still had trouble with intimacy but you are daryl stuck by each others side 24/7. neither one of you minded either.

~time skip~
you sat on daryls bed with his hands on your hips. your lips were locked and his hands were rubbing up and down your stomach. instantly the memory rushed back. you tried to brush it off. you continued to make out with daryl. your hands reach down to unbutton his jeans "Daryl please".

no one pov

daryls memories rushed back. "daryl please help me!" he saw her underneath the horrible man as he couldnt do anything.

daryl pushes y/n away. she pouts "im sorry y/n i cant" he gets up and walks out of the room. he walks down to the kitchen and gets some water. y/n still sits on Daryl bed thinking back to that day. you lift your shirt to see the many small scars he left on your stomach. you run to the bathroom. your eyes leak tears. you pull out your knife. you talk bad stuff about yourself into the mirror. everytime you listed a flaw you would add to the scars on your stomach. you cried even harder. daryl doesnt love you. he thinks your weak and cant handle anything anymore. he doesnt want you. you dont know anyone except for daryl. if he didnt love you. no one did.
tears mixed with blood as it fell down the sink. you myst have cut to many this time. your head got heavy. you fell down with knife is hand.

Daryl pov
i heard a crash from upstairs. maybe y/n dropped something. i should probably check on her. i did just storm out on her.

i walk up the steps to my bedroom. "y/n?" i shout. i go into my bedroom looking around i turn around and see y/n on the floor with blood seeped into her stomach. no no no no no please please y/n dont die on me. i pick y/n up in my srms and run to the infirmary. i knock on the door and denise opens up. "help her please! i cant loose her please" i cry out "okay okay" denise sets up a table "what happened?" she asked me
"she-she cut herself." i put my head in my hands. " she lost a lot of blood do you know her blood type?" denise asked me " no but i know mine. mine works with everybody" i put my arm put so denise can stick it. " great" denise focuses on stitchjng up the wounds that she created.

she said she was better. did she lie to me? was this all my fault because i didnt want to push her limits? i care so much about her i cant loose her. fuck. she's the only person i care about.

i sat and watched her waiting for her to wake up. I stayed with her everyday and night. I didnt eat all day because i wanted to stay in bed with her. her stitches were already starting to fall out. i need you y/n please. i layed my head on her chest i was tired and hungry.

"hey daryl" denise walks up behind me. " daryl shes not getting any better" she places her hand on my shoulder. i reached up and grabbed it with full force "dont" i throw her hand off of me. she leaves me alone. i watch y/n's chest rise and fall. if she didnt get better soon i will kill myself.

6 days passed. she still hasnt woken up. denise said she was a waste of resources. i punched her for that. she hasnt messed with us in a while. its been a total of 15 days since she attempted.
"y/n please wake up."i whispered in her ear " im gonna kill myself tomorrow"

y/ns pov
"im gonna kill myself tomorrow" i heard daryl say that to me as i lay here trying to wake up for him. he is so weak. he hasnt ate in days. he's going to kill himself. i can't. i need to open my eyes.

i try and open my eye's. no luck. "y/n please give me a sign your in there" he holds my hand up to his forehead. he silently cries into my hand. i try and squeeze his habd ketting him know im still in here. i squeeze and squeeze and squeezr as hard as i can "y/n?" his head pops up he mustve felt it. " are you in there? please wake up" he pushes my hair out of my face. he caresses my cheek. "please y/n" he starts to cry once again. i pry my eyes open. "y/n! im right here dont worry. everythings gonna be alright" he says into my ear denise walks over keeping her distance from daryl. i turn the corners of my mouth up. "oh thank god" denise walks over "youre awake!" she exclaims i try and sit up but my stomach hurts more than it ever has. "fuck" i mumble "what?what y/n are you okay?" he asks worried about me "stomach hurts" i grab ahold of my stomach. i cry in pain as daryl sits me up. "im so sorry y/n you have to sit up so you can eat." he talks to me like im a 3 year old "stop it" i laugh at him but it hurts my stomach "what?" he reaches up and kisses all around my face. "youre beautiful" he cups my face i roll my eyes."you beautiful too daryl" daryl keans down and kisses me deeply.

---------------------------------------------
IM SO SORRY
this is so bad and sad and i almsot cried🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️i didnt though. i may take this one down because of the beginning portion. so if you want me to i will. sorry