Chapter 25: Safe with Me!

Savit’s POV:

I was pacing around the hospital corridor, unable to sit quietly even for a minute. I was eagerly waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us something about Tai. Well, I was not alone here, I was accompanied by my parents and Tai’s elder brother Kiet who had come down to Bangkok, the moment I informed them that I had found Tai.

A few hours ago…

The moment I opened the door to the equipment room, I saw Tai screaming his lungs out. His hand was burned and blood trickled down from his forehead. I think was an injury made from a strong hit on the temple. He looked worse, clothes dusty and wrinkled, body bruised, and pale skin. It looked like one more hard hit and he would be gone.

‘P’ Savit they hit bunny.’ That’s when I heard my princess’s voice after almost two days. I looked shifted my eyes from Tai to Arisa who was in the holds of Aran’s minions. She was no better but I was glad that at least she did not have bruises on her body, she is too young for any trauma, not like this would not leave a scar on her mind but yeah…However, I was brought back from my thoughts about Arisa when I heard that monster’s voice.

“Woho. Well, look who is finally here to save the damsel in distress and his baby sister? Welcome back my dear friend, it's nice seeing you distressed again and it would be lovely seeing you lose someone close to you once again.”

Saying this he started laughing like a maniac, which he was. Seeing there were not too many people with him, I quickly speed-dialed the police by pressing the side button of my phone because it was kept as an emergency contact. But I had to buy time until they were finally here. Arisa cried harder seeing me, while Tai seemed relived seeing me there, even I was glad to have come before it was too late but considering the psychopath Aran has turned into, it was difficult to say what his next move would be and whether I will successfully be able to save both of them.

Nevertheless, I was determined to not let the worse happen once again, I can’t let him win this time. Not again.
“Aran, you have problems with me right, so let Tai and Arisa go. Let’s fight like real men.”

“Nah. Nah. Now where the fun would be in that? I want you to feel the pain. The pain of loneliness and losing your love. I want you to cry and be miserable just like I am.”

Saying this, he slapped Tai hard, who tried to free his hand from his hold. Looking at this, Arisa started crying again, she couldn’t bear Tai getting hurt. Seeing her cry, Tai quickly composed himself and tried his best to talk to her in a sweet voice.

“Pri…Princess, look a…at me.” This made Arisa look at Tai.

“See your bu…bunny is alright. Ok?” He said while trying to put on the best smile on his face.

This made me realize something…It made me realize that I…I liked him, liked him more than I could imagine, and could not lose him at any cost. But soon I was brought out from realization when Aran opened his shitty mouth again.

“Oh…I think the love for the sister-in-law is too much. Isn’t it? Then well why don’t we do something about it? Let’s see to what extent can your lover boy go for your sister Savit.”

“What are talking about Aran? Are you out of your mind? I am warning you, let them go, and let’s sort it out between us ok?”

“No. Never. If I do that, then how can see you crying Savit? I want to see you broken Savit, just like me.”

However, before I could say another word, the police came in while pointing the guns at Aran. This made him mad.

“Savit you cheated. I asked you to come alone but still, you brought the police with you. Well…then even I do not have any other option. You shall lose your beloved sister then…” and he suddenly snatched Arisa from his men’s hold and pointed a sharp knife at her neck. Arisa started crying and…
“NOOOO.” Both Tai and I shouted.
The police tried stopping him, but the more they tried doing that, the more Aran pressed the knife harder on her neck. I was sure it was going to leave a mark on my baby’s neck. I did not know what to do to take Arisa out of that motherfucker’s hold, but before I could think of anything I saw Tai slowly standing up and inching closer to Aran who by now had almost forgotten about his existence. I wanted to ask him to not do anything stupid, but the police held my hand, stopping me from doing so. I understood what they were trying to do. They wanted Tai to snatch Arisa from Aran’s hold while they shot him in the leg, which would stop him from running away. However, I opposed the idea. I did not Tai to do any such thing but I knew that was the only way we could save Arisa.

And the next few minutes went by so fast that I couldn’t comprehend what just happened. One minute I knew that Tai had almost grasped Arisa from Aran’s hand, but the second moment Aran’s knife had stabbed Tai right where his kidney was, and then the third moment the police had shot Aran and handcuffed him. I missed all of this because the only thing that was in front of my eyes and the only image that played a record in my mind was Tai lying unconscious covered in blood on the floor but have a tight hold on Arisa’s body which was in his embrace.

I'm back!!!! I know it's been long since I last updated but I was busy with my university assignments and stuff, and then I was taking a break from writing because well, it was too much writing at one point so... but anyways enjoy reading. Keep loving the book and the characters. 🤗

Please vote, share and comment 💜