Chapter 16: The following continues.

Tai’s POV:

It’s been eight days since Arisa and I had our first outing which we absolutely enjoyed other than the fact that a creepy guy was following us and keeping an Arisa. And scared of getting scolded by Mr. Savit, and putting Arisa in danger, I never told him about the following incident. However, that didn’t stop me from spending more time with Arisa, who was so attached to me that cried everyday to come to office with Mr. Savit and meet me. She has been coming to office every day after school to meet me and spend some time with me because I had become her best friend now and she didn’t want to spend a day without meeting me. Even now I’m on way to Mr. Savit’s cabin to pick her up and take her to the nearby park and play with her. It had become my duty to do so. It’s not like I’m complaining because I enjoyed spending time with her but sometimes it just becomes so hectic with managing everything because , just because I am entertaining spending time with Arisa didn’t mean that Mr. Savit game me any less work.

10 minutes later,

We are now moving toward the exit, while we move ahead, everyone is giving smiles to Arisa, but most of them are glaring at me that how did I become so close to Mr. Savit’s sister; their husband’s sibling? Hehhh!!! What would you know? Just because his little sister is close to me doesn’t mean that he is less meaner to me or gives me less work. Anyway, ignoring all the stares and glares we made our way out of the building and go toward the park that is just two blocks down the road.

Upon reaching the park, I help Arisa play the swings, then play hide and seek with her and also chase behind her while she is busy trying to catch a butterfly. After our playing session was over and it was almost time for her to get back home, I asked her to stop playing and get going. She was upset that her play time was over, but even more upset because she will not be able to meet me for the upcoming few days as she has her exams and needs to study. Hence, to cheer her up I bought her ice-cream, which really did wonders to her mood. Now we were back on our way to office, when I suddenly felt a presence behind us. However, when I looked behind, no one was there. I thought I was hallucinating, but no I wasn’t. I could still feel the presence behind, I even took a longer route to make him lose us but no, and nothing worked.

I was now fucking scared, why this person was following us, I could not see if it was the same person from that day but I did not have good feeling about it. Therefore, I quickly picked up a smiling Arisa in my arms and started walking as fast as possible. Moreover, I couldn’t run because it might tip off the stalker and I can’t afford that. Huffing & puffing, we finally reached the office building. However, before entering I looked back again to check if he someone was following us or not, but I think he will not come this close because the building was always heavily guarded making it impossible for strangers to enter without proper reason.

Busy checking my back, I did not notice who I was running into, until I ran into and heard the deep voice of Mr. Savit asking me,

“What’s wrong Tai? Why do you look so scared and are running with Arisa in your arms? And most importantly, why didn’t you answer your phone?”

“Hehe…. Scared? I? No, absolutely not. Why would I be scared? And my phone, well I forgot it in office so. Anyway Arisa and I had a good time together and now it’s her turn to go back home.”

With that being said, I transferred Arisa to Mr. Savit’s arms, then kissed her goodbye and quickly walked away because staying in front of Mr. Savit for long meant, answering his questions, of which I did not have any answers as of yet.

Savit’s POV:

It’s already been an hour since Arisa and Tai left for the park, they should have been back by now. The driver was already here to pick her up and take her back home. Ever since the day they have met, it was difficult to make Arisa stay away from Tai. I think, just like others even she fell for his cuteness and bunny like smile. Huh? What am I even thinking about? Where were they? I called him but he didn’t answer his phone.

I was now worried. Where did these people go? Are they ok? Finding no answers to the questions, I decided to go and look for them myself. Hence, I rushed downstairs and was almost about to exit the building when Tai came crashing into me with Arisa in his arms. He did not even notice where he was going, just kept looking back. I did not understand why did he keep looking back and when I asked him what happened? Why did he look scared and kept looking back, he just said that it was nothing. Moreover, he quickly handed Arisa over to me, kissed her goodbye and ran away to his office.

I needed to know what was the reason for him to behave like this and why did he look so scared? But before that I needed to send Arisa back home, so that’s what I exactly did and then went toward Tai’s room, however before I could reach Tai’s room, I got a call and had to go attend an emergency meeting with the American clients regarding our ongoing project.

Here's another chapter. I'm trying my best to make it as happening and as perfect as possible, just keep supporting me. 🤗

Please vote, comment and share💜