Chapter 3: A Cancelled Meeting!

Hello my dear readers, so sorry for the late updates. I had a lot going on and I couldn't concentrate on writing, so sorry.
Hope you all will not be mad at me and continue loving my story.
------------------‐--------------------------------------------

Tai’s P.O.V,:
After successfully completing my first task at SA Telecommunications, which was handed over to me mid-way after our previous Marketing Head Mr. Niran resigned because of some health issues. Although, it may seem to many people that being a Marketing Head is easy, as I just have to look into the product value, what effect or how effective a product will be in the market when launched, pricing and stuff like that and I’m done. But no, it is not easy as it seems, especially when I had to join the project mid-way. Although, we were able to complete our task on time and I was on cloud for being able to complete my very first task successfully.
Days rolled by and I had already completed 10 days of working at SA Telecommunications, and I had loved working here so far, I had made friends with Tiraya who had recognized me as a YouTuber and like I had already said that I was a pretty famous YouTuber around here in Bangkok, but what I had not expected was for anyone to recognize me in the office, although somehow Tiraya had and it went on something like this;
Because of the excess pressure at work ever since I joined, I was unable to come online and do a vlog so three days ago after I had successfully complete my first task at office, decided to record a vlog at ‘The Yums’, a sweet and cosy café near my house. I was a regular customer there, so I was well acquainted with the owner who was a foreigner staying Thailand and always allowed me to shoot at his café. His café was well – known for selling tasty doughnuts and waffles, so for the blog I had ordered a ‘Double Choco – Chip Doughnut’ and a cup of ‘Cappuccino’. And while enjoying my snacks, I gave all details regarding my office and other things as they were eager to know, and then posted the video late in the evening, but what I had not expected was the reaction of Tiraya at office next day.
I was already running late the next morning, and while I was quickly moving towards the elevator, Tiraya started shouting my name, gaining everyone’s attention and being at the centre of attention, I gave everyone an embarrassed smile and ran towards the reception desk so that Tiraya could shut her mouth and save me from anymore further embarrassment. And the moment I reached near the reception desk, Tiraya squealed loudly making me close my eyes and ears, and a few seconds later I could hear her say, “Oh my Goodness! Tai, you are the YouTuber Tai, from ‘The Tai’s Vlog’, one of my favourite, how come I did notice it before? Anyways, I only recognized that it’s you when you uploaded a video yesterday evening. And I was so excited to meet you since then. You won’t believe it but I’m so glad to be friends with you. And can you please invite me to your blog one day? "Pretty Please!”
To which I replied, “Sure why not. The more, the merrier.” And I thought the conversation was over but no, she had more to say, so Tiraya continues, “Why did you not tell me that, you are the famous YouTuber, in the past few days that we knew each other?” And I gave her an awkward smile and said because this isn’t something that I should keep boasting about to people, in order to gain popularity and attention. To which she nods, and then I say, “Okay gotta go, before Mr. Vit finds out I’m late and scolds me. See you later.” And with that I rush off to my office at the 19th floor.
And after I settled down and switched on my desktop, to start working, I saw an unread hangout message and the moment I clicked it open I got the biggest shock of my life. Kidding! But I definitely was shocked because I saw that Mr. Savit himself had messaged me asking me to join a meeting with him at 9 and it was already 10 minutes past nine. Shit! I screwed up big time, but I eventual clicked on the meeting link to face an angry looking Mr. Savit but instead I came face to face with a cute little girl. I was astonished and did not know what to do, so I just smiled awkwardly looking at her, where as she was giving me her full blown cute little smile.
And soon everything happened in a flash even before I could do or say something. I saw Mr. Savit coming in like a flash and then the screen went blank, with just a letter S being displayed on it meaning he had just switched off the camera and had muted the mic but was still online. Having no other option other than waiting for Mr. Savit to join back, I put my head on the desk and started playing with the paperweight. And now it had been more than ten minutes that I had been staring at the blank screen and playing with the paperweight. But suddenly I heard a ping and I got up quickly to look at the message that had popped up on the screen.
And the message read, ‘The meeting has been cancelled for today and shall be scheduled later on’ and it was none other than Mr. Savit. I was exhausted just by staring at the blank screen and doing nothing since the time I arrived at the office. So I quickly get up, make a cup of coffee for myself to make me energetic and start with the day ahead.