CHAPTER 37 - Happy With You

Saturday 6pm

Jisoo's P.O.V

It had been almost a week since Jennie left without barely a word on her mission to find Lisa. I tried calling her, messaging her, asking her friends but no one seemed to have heard from her. Quietly, I sat alone deep in contemplation with only my thoughts to keep me company.

Rosé had said that Lisa still wasn't back but that she thought she must still be with Irene

Rosé had said that Lisa still wasn't back but that she thought she must still be with Irene. I hadn't told her about Jennie because I didn't want to worry my fiancé. I hoped I could help solve the problem before it was too late. Yet, Rosé told me she hadn't been able to contact Lisa since she'd sent her a text message a week ago. I immediately sensed something was wrong.

As I wandered quietly along the hallway of the Manor, I made my way towards Jennie's room. I knew I shouldn't have gone in without permission, it was invading her privacy but I was worried what she might do and I needed some kind of clue as to where she might have gone.

Her room the looked the same as always. The tailored Chanel outfits hung up neatly in her closet, multiple bottles of perfume on her vanity table, the fashion magazines scattered on the side. It was all so her. Searching around, I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary until I remembered the door beside her bookcase. It was nestled in the corner barely in view but Jennie often said she just used it for extra storage space, nothing of particular value. Suddenly, I knew there was doubt to her words.

Turning the handle, it was unsurprisingly locked as I took a hairpin from my pocket and tried to carefully open the door. It wasn't as easy as it seemed but I'd become patient in my counselling sessions and I channeled that patience into calmness, taking my time to open the lock revealing the small, dimly lit room within.

Inside, it instantly felt eerie. There was a desk in the center of the room with a computer screen mounted with several monitors. Across the walls, were hundreds of photos of Lisa, of Jennie with Lisa and all the moments they'd shared.

Hand drawn around the photos were images of fantasy settings like a dream world was being imagined and created

Hand drawn around the photos were images of fantasy settings like a dream world was being imagined and created. There were bookshelves across the back wall filled with diaries and journals, it seemed Jennie had kept one every day and they went back years. It was eerie and frightening seen the state of her evident obsession.