CHAPTER 18 - Original Visual

Friday 1:15pm

Jennie's P.O.V

A week had passed since Lisa and I had officially become a couple and I couldn't have been more elated. It was how things were supposed to be, just her and I against the world as we stood arm in arm.

Yet, unfortunately our week of perfect dates, relaxing evenings and intimate nights had been short-lived by the unnecessary trip I'd been forced to take today

We'd been waiting for over an hour hour in a line outside of the SM Entertainment headquarters. It was a fan signing event for Red Velvet's latest album and a tour of the SM building that Lisa and her friends were desperate to attend. It wasn't my scene in honesty but it made my Lili happy and seeing how busy it was I needed to be here to make sure no one else got too close to her.

Crowds of excited fans cluttered the entrance as one by one people were let inside to wait for the main event. Large banners and idol posters were showcased everywhere with the latest merchandise on offer to buy. Music blaring from the TV screens showing the latest Red Velvet mvs were playing in the background.

Tightly, I clung to Lisa's arm who seemed in awe at the sight of the one idol she seemed to constantly fawn over. We'd officially been together almost a week and I'd made it my duty to make it common knowledge that she was mine and mine alone.

Noticing a girl looking at Lisa who was happily chatting with her idiotic friends rather than giving me my deserved attention, I huffed loudly. I shot my infamous glare to the nervous girl so she got the message to back off.

Sensing my icyness, Lisa placed her arm gently around me in concern. "Jen, are you okay?"

Leaning into her, I gave a genuine smile weary of her annoying friends that were lingering nearby. "I'm fine, Jagiya."

"If you want to go somewhere else, I can meet you later. I know you're not really into these fan events."

And leave you alone here as an easy target, I don't think so. I faked a smile, shaking my head sweetly. "It makes you happy so I'm happy to stay."

"Well I would be happy if it wasn't for... them." I glanced over at my sister who was stood beside Rosé, her arms protectively wrapped around my cousin as she laughed and talked casually in their own word solely with one another.

The tension between them had faded over the past few days as Rosé seemed to spend more and more time with my sister but no one else. Exactly what Jisoo wanted.

 Exactly what Jisoo wanted