Chapter Fourteen

“WhAt CaN yOu Do?” I say somewhat challenging the cloud of magic. A hand sent me flying into a few humans.

“YOU ARE NOT INK” It said. I swing back, my eyes flashing.

“Do I cArE! NO!” I yell. I was mad and I wasn’t going to let some thing tell me I’m not who he wants.

“Then DIE”It sent me flying into Ink. I respond by flipping out of the way moving his vision towards the army of humans. 

“ThEsE tHiNgS-” I say pointing at the humans. 

“ArE tHe ReAsOn I sUmMoNeD yOu!” I yell back to him.

“TO DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR YOU!?”It asked angry

“WoUlD yOu RaThEr ThE Au DeStRoYeD!” I yell frustrated. I was about done dealing with this shit. If he gives me another crack in the neck I WILL destroy the Au and all the humans on it. 

“I Follow Ink’s Order not yours” It said disappearing.

“WAIT GASTER!” Ink yelped. Gastor turned to Ink.

“WHAT?!”Gaster snarled. Ink’s eyes faded.

“ThErE’s A rEaSoN I sUmMoNeD yOu InStEaD oF InK.” I said annoyed.

“Do. What. Error. Tells you to do.” Ink said voice pissed of

“You are weak your order holds no power”Gastor said

“Ṯ̩̙̆̀̎h̝͖͐͝A̡̛̲̻͌̀̚͢T̻͌'̢̯̭̩̾͌̃̄ṡ̯̩̍ ͒͜I͙̍t̤͠!̰͐” I yell I wrap the Gaster in strings slowly deleting him the more they wrapped around 

him. 

“ChOoSe SoMeOnE eLsE tO pIcK oN.” I yell. I had rage, hate, pain, etc. Flooding through me.

He teleported me over a crater with a massive gap my strings wouldn’t reach and I couldn’t teleport out. I sat there floating in an anti-void once again. I was done. I wasn’t going to let it keep me this time and taint my sanity anymore. 

“YoU cHoOsE tHe WrOnG GLiTcH!” I yelled the anger had left. I could figure out how far my abilities could take me. I pull up the Au. 

“InK, aNd FrIeNdS….” I say. 

“TeLePoRt OuT oF tHiS Au… InK I’m SoRrY…” I say before trapping the vial in the Au. I let the glitches take over completely. The Au starts cracking at the center where the vial was. Gaster wasn’t able to leave either. 

“YoU wAnTeD tO hUrT mE… bUt InStEaD yOu HuRt InK… GaStEr…” I say. 

“You care, that's what makes Sanses weak”Gaster started to make Ink float.

“DoEs It NoW…” I say.

“Kill me and your friend or stop and follow orders” Gaster had Ink who was shaking trying to escape.

“ThErE’s AlWaYs A bAlAnCe… InK I wAnT yOu To Go CoMpLeTeLy EmOtIoNlEsS…” I say holding back tears.

“O-ok……” Ink’s eyes fade into the dead expression. I held the Au together for a little while.

“YoU hAvE nO cOnTrOl GaStEr… T̑͜h̻͍͈̃̏͞A̒̍T̼̋ ̮̱̏͒͜͞E͒m̢͂Õ̼̹͝t̰͕̽͘Ȋ̤̞̝̏̆͐͜o̫̣̳̼̍̓́̈Ṇ̹̇̅ ̧̛̜̒̊͐ͅͅḮ̪͔̹̏̉̋͂͜͟s̘̟͗͡ ̺̠͛̅P̛͔̙͝O̬̺͍͆̉͆Ẅ̡͖̦̱́̀̌͞ḙ̛r̩͑…” I told him.

“No…..” Gaster threw Ink into a crumbling rock. It tumbled. I nearly yell but I know Ink will be ok. He’s a guardian after all. I shouldn’t care this much.

“YoUr FaLt GaStEr…” I told him. 

“YoU’vE jUsT gIvEn Up YoUr OwNlY hOpE oF sUrViVaL.” I was completely destroying it, nothing in the Au will survive, and I hope Ink goes to his Void. I hope so, but I don’t believe in myself anymore. I have never needed to break an entire Au EVER.