"What the- Who is that?" He asked.

"We have the same question! Nope, wait till I tell Halle. Hell nah" I said.

I don't play about my little sister. Roddy can catch this fade.

Because why is another girl even getting out of his car in the first place?

Halle walked back in, and said "Okay, where were we?"

"Wait wait" I said.

"Hmm" Halle said.

"Umm? You been on the shade room today?" I asked.

"No, they posted something of me?" She asked.

"Nah, but of Roddy" I said.

"Oh gosh, what they post?" She asked.

"Look" I said showing her the video and she scrunched her eyebrows.

Then she laughed.

"This man said he was going to be with Keefa." She said chuckling.

She's crazy. But see Halle don't play.

"Uh.. Halle" I said. Then she sighed as she sat down and rubbed her face, and I could tell she was trying to think.

"I'm gonna talk to him, and see what that was about before I go crazy. Matter of fact, hold on. Because he probably don't even know he on there" Halle said.

She pulled out her phone and I just seen her texting.

-

Halle POV

Me: Hey. Where are you?

Roddy: out making my rounds wit Keefa, you good?

"Chloe when was that posted?" I asked her.

"Seven minutes ago" Chloe said.

I went on the shade room's page to see it, and see where they were walking into and it was some spa building.

So then I went to his location and seen he was still there.

Which pissed me off because that lets me know he just lied to me.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down but that wasn't working.

"He literally just lied to me Chloe" I said and she just shook her head.

"Wow. We can pull up on him, you know I'm right behind you." Chloe said.

I looked at her for a second and said "Let's go."

"Y'all make sure y'all be careful" My engineer said.

"Shit, you need to tell HIM to be careful. I got this" I said putting my purse over my shoulder. "Period" Chloe said as she followed right behind me.

-

I pulled up to the spa building with Chloe by my side, and I said "Do me a favor"

"Anything" Chloe said.

"I have sweats in the backseat, right there, can you get it?" I asked.