Home

Abhiudey POV

After saying goodbye to everyone, we got up in the SUV which was waiting for us. Isha kept staring at me, expecting me to blurt out the surprise, and I kept avoiding her gaze.

"That's enough. Where are we going?" Isha asked me firmly. I gave her an evil grin. "Not again!" she yelled in frustration, making me laugh. I know she hates waiting for surprises but she will love this surprise. I placed her on my lap.

"Is my princess angry at me?" I joked, tickling her.

"Abhi, Abhi, stop. Stop! I am not angry. I am not angry, promise," she blurted in between laughs. I stopped ticking her. She put her head on my chest. "How did you know that I would agree to your proposal?" she asked me.

"I wasn't sure," I shrugged. She drew back and looked at me curiously.

"Then how come you called everyone and arranged everything?" she questioned.

"I needed a shoulder to cry if you would have rejected my proposal. I would have needed a family to console me. That's why I called them," I explained. Isha looked at me for some time before bursting out laughing. I joined her soon enough.

When we arrived at the airport, I carried Isha in a bridal style to the jet.

"Abhi, please, tell me where we are going," she asked me hundreds of times. I sighed.

"Home," I replied, smiling at her.

"Whose home?" she asked me innocently, raising her brow.

"Our home," I replied with pride, only to see the biggest smile on her face.

"But, honey, don't you think we need to change as we are still in our wedding dresses?"

"We can change inside the jet. Our luggage is already inside," I assured her. Once we boarded the plane, I instructed an attendant to lead Isha to our room so that she could change into something comfortable while I talked to the captain.

After talking to the captain, I went to the room and saw Isha already in her casual dress. I changed as well. We came out of the room and took our seats, tightening our seat belts for take-off. Once we were in the air, we unlocked the seat belts; I sat Isha on my lap.

"Mr. Knight, you didn't compliment me," she glared at me, grabbing my collar.

"How can I be able to compliment when you take my breath away, Mrs. Knight? You nearly killed me with your beauty today," her cheek turned into a dark shade of red due to blushing. She looked so adorable. I placed my lips on hers and kissed her tenderly. She was looking tired. I cradled her head on my chest. "Sleep, princess. You looked exhausted," I told her, kissing her forehead.

Her normal breathing indicates she was sound asleep. I carried her to the bed and laid her gently.

"Abhi," she called me inaudibly.

"Yes, princess," I got closer to her.

"I love you," she murmured, taking my breath away. I gasp hard.

"Princess, come again, please," I pleaded to say to her again. I yearn to hear those words from her but she's already asleep. I was so happy that I couldn't stop my tears from hearing her. She just made my day. I kept showering kisses on her. I wish I could say the same, but I was afraid that I might lose her like mom. My grip tightened on her. She curled up to me. I also fell into a deep slumber, embracing her in my arms.

Risha POV

"Rise and shine, princess," I heard Abhi whisper in my ear, giving me small kisses. I groaned. "Come on, sleepyhead, wake up," Abhi tried to wake me up and shook me gently.