Mourn

Risha POV

I opened my eyes but couldn't see anything; I blinked several times to adjust my sight into the darkness. I found a figure sitting on the floor beside the bed. His head was on the bed facing me. He was sleeping.

"Abhi," I whispered, touching his face. He sat up in a jerk as if there was an earthquake. He helped me sit and hugged me firmly. And now, I am sitting on his lap. Abhi backed up. When I looked at his eyes, he looked angry. I gulped.

"Mrs Risha Knight, what do you think about yourself? Are you a superwoman? You scold me all the time for not taking a rest. And what did you do? You stressed yourself until you collapsed? Don't you think about me? How would I feel when you fainted in my arms?" Abhi yelled at me. And I was in great trouble. "Don't... don't do that. Your innocent face won't help this time," he was damn hot even when he was angry.

"I wanted to make it special for you," I mumbled. Abhi sighed, hearing my almost cracking voice. He cradled me again.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't yell. I just worked up," he apologized. Then he fed himself and me too.

"Princess," he spoke when we were lying down, cuddling each other. I hummed. "Let's go on a trip," he suggested.

"And where will it be?" I asked him excitedly. But this thick-headed guy wouldn't open his mouth.

" It's a... secret," was his great reply. I glared at him.

"Now, you are keeping secrets from me," he laughed at my silly statement.

"No, princess. It's actually a secret surprise," he corrected himself. Well... that doesn't help too much.

"I hate surprises," I made an angry face and turned to the other side. Abhi came closer and got his hand around me from my back; And started kissing my neck. This guy sure knows how to convince me.

"You will love it. Good night, princess. Sleep well," he kissed me one last time before I drifted off to sleep, thinking about the long way we had to cross.

The next few days went in a blur, preparing for the trip; packing all our luggage because we were going straight to New York after our mysterious trip. We said goodbye to mom and Sky. Abhi drove me to the dock; a yacht was waiting for us. It was huge, and there was a 'KNIGHT'eruption in it. Abhi helped me get on the yacht. He introduced me to the cruise members.

"Think of it as our first honeymoon," Abhi whispered to me as I was looking around. I jerked up my head at him. He smirked at my expression. And before I could say anything, he carried me up.

"Abhi, what are you doing?" I squealed.

"Carry you to our room. No one is allowed to disturb us tonight," he told me in a hoarse voice. There was something else in his eyes other than love. He took me to the room and placed me on the bed gently. "You are beautiful, princess," he captured my lips without giving me time to respond.

His kiss was so intense; it was needy. I kissed him the same way. He started kissing my neck, my jawline making me moan. He started taking off my clothes. When he touched my bra strip to open it, I froze. The memories of my birthday flash through my mind... The best night of my life. Then everything changed. The heartbreak, my runaway, the night when I lost my baby... Every memory made my heart tighten. I couldn't breathe, couldn't see; everything was blurry. Then I heard that voice.

"Princess... Princess, come back to me. Look at me, baby. It's okay. Look," I blinked to clear my view, and I found my prince charming was looking at me worriedly. He sighed in relief when I touched his face with a shaky hand.

"I am sorry... I-I," I whispered. My eyes went cloudy with tears. Abhi cut me off in the middle and hugged me.

"I am sorry, princess. I shouldn't have rushed things. I messed up again. I will wait, princess. I will wait forever," he said, kissing my forehead. He covered us with a blanket and put my head on his chest. I curled up in his arms. He gently patted my back, and I fell asleep in his arms within moments.