Granny..?

Risha POV
I went to the kitchen and found Abhi there as usual. He always makes breakfast for me. After our breakfast, he took me to the hospital. It's became our daily routine from the last three months. When I was about to get off from the car, he called me.
“Isha, I was thinking, if you can take a break for 2 or 3 days..” He told me while rubbing the back of neck nervously.
“Why?” I asked him frowning.
“I wanna take you somewhere.” He was looking at me with hopeful eyes. A few days ago he took me his favorite place, a lake and that was wonderful. I also go with him again.
“Where?” I asked him curiously.
“Ah.. It's supposed to be a surprise?” it was sounded like a question. He looked so cute when he was nervous. Let's check his patience a little bit.
“Well, I should know where you will take me. What if you will take me some secret place, and will kill me?” I joked.
“RISHA!” he shouted and he looking so disheartened. Shitt!
“Abhi, I was kidding. Hey,” I went to hold his hand but he shrugged. Then I got up from my seat and hugged him. “Abhi, I am sorry.” He hugged me back.
“How could you talk about something like that. I am gonna kill myself, before I hurt you,” he whispered.
“I promise I won't talk about something like that ever again. Okay, look. I will go with you wherever you wanna take me. Promise.” I told him, pulling back. “Now give me your brightest smile.” He gave me small smile which didn't reach his eyes. “It's not the brightest one,” I complained with a pout. Then he laughed and it made me smile too.
“Now I should go. Else the authority will fire me before I asked for a vacation. Bye. See you at evening. And don't forget about your lunch,” I told him sternly.
“Okay, mam,” he salute me while laughing. When he saw me went inside the hospital he left for his office.
I was going to the canteen at lunch break, when I heard a small cry and the voice sounded familiar. I followed the sound and when I reached there I saw its Aditi and she wasn't alone. Andrew was holding her closely and caressed her back, while she was crying.
“What's going on here?” They instantly pulled away hearing my voice and a paper fell on the ground. I went there and picked it up. I was shocked after seeing it’s content. I looked up at them.
“Risha, please don't misunderstand us. We can explain.” Andrew ensured quickly.
“Then explain,” I told them sternly, crossing my arms over my chest.
“I think it's not the right place. Let's go to the rooftop,” Andrew suggested. When we reached there, I ordered him to speak.
“Risha, we love each other and...” Andrew went further but I stopped him.
“And you went this far.” I screamed at him pointing that report. “Didn't you think for one moment that you should told this to Abhi? He trusts both of you with his life. And you didn't even bother to tell him.” I yelled at them. I was really angry. Abhi trusted them and they didn't tell him. They broke his trust.
“Risha, I was scared,” Aditi tried to reason.
“You were scared? You don't trust him?” Really. Why was she scared? Will Abhi eat her, if she told him! Okay, Risha enough of your sarcasm.
“No, I do trust him. I will tell him soon, promise,” she ensured me.
“Fine. We are going on a vacation this weekend. Tell him instantly after we return, else I will,” I told her firmly.
“Don't worry, we will,” Andrew told me this time holding Aditi's hand and looking at her.
“Andrew, I swear. If you ever hurt her, I will kill you.” I warned him. And he laughed at that. “Don't laugh. I mean it.”
“I promise, I won't. I can't hurt her ever.” He assured me, looking at Aditi. There was undying love for her in his eyes. “I will take care of her  and the little one.” He caressed on her belly lovingly.
“Good. And congrats for this little champ,” I congratulate them smilingly.
“Thanks,” Aditi told me, while giggling and Andrew wrapped his arm around her protectively. I hope Abhi wouldn't angry at them when he found out.
*****
“Abhi, can you tell me where you are taking me?” It's the nth time I asked him but that stubborn human didn't even open his mouth. It's weekend and as I promised to him I am going somewhere, I don't know.
Truly I was a little bit guilty that I had to keep secret from him. I didn't keep things from him before. I don't know what he will react when he will learn about Andrew and Aditi. Will he be angry at me for not telling him before?
“Risha!” Abhi shook me a little. Then I realized he was calling me for a while. I looked at him then. He had a worried expression on his face. “Are you okay? I have noticed you seemed lost since last few days.”
“I am fine. Don't worry.” I dismissed him with a big smile which I was doing since a week. But just like every time, he didn't believe.
“Is it because you don't want to go with me? It's ok, if you don't. I won't push you. Let's go  back.” He thought this. God! My husband is really stupid.
“What! No. I want to go with you,” I reassured him but he shook his head.
“Then why are you upset?” he asked seriously.
“Abhi, it's nothing to do with the trip. It's just workload was huge that's why. I really wanna go with you,” I assured him stroking on his face.
“You really wanna go?” he asked me again and I nodded. Then he gave me his sweetest smile and I smiled at him too.
We reached Texas after 5 hours flight. There was a car waiting for us outside the airport. We got inside of it.
“Can you tell me now where we are going,” I asked him excitedly and he shook his head again. Jerk. “I hate you,” I mumbled.
“You will love me, sweetheart. Just wait for some time.” He winked at me. I stick out my tongue at him and he laughed at that. Then he pulled me closer to him wrapping his arm around me and showed the view outside the window. And I forgave him instantly. Whenever he wrapped his hand around me like this, it always gave me a warm feeling.
The car stopped in front of a big house. And Abhi hold my hand and took me inside. The interior of the house was so elevated. Someone did a great work on it! An old lady came out of somewhere. She is on her late sixties. But still she is so elegant at her age. She has a warm smile on her face.
“Granny!” Abhi called out, ran towards her and hugged her. She also hugged him back. So she was his granny. “How are you?” he asked her, when they pulled back.
“I am so grate now that you are here. I assume, you are also doing great, seeing your beautiful smile,” Abhi nodded and smiled at her comment. Then her gaze fell on me and she came towards me with a smile.