Spending time with him

Risha POV
I woke up in the morning and find myself on the bed. The last thing I remember I was laying in the beach, seeing the stars with Abhi. Shit! I fell asleep. How could I do this to Abhi! Risha damn you. I quickly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.
After the shower I dressed up and went to the kitchen. There I found Abhi was cooking. Yesterday I took him to the beach.My little secret place. I never took anyone there but I don't know why I wanted to share the place with him and make him feel better. We got to know a lot of things about each other. Abhi has a sweet side in him which he is hiding from anyone. I know he has kept something deep inside him. I saw the dark look on his face yesterday. I didn't push him though. Hope one day he will share it with me.
“Good morning, princess,” he greeted me when he felt my presence. I didn't reply, I was so engulfed with the beauty in front of me. "Stop checking him out, Risha. You have a boyfriend.' 'But he is my husband.' 'Yeah only for one year.' It's true but I don't know why I feels... weird? Whatever, I have to say sorry to him for falling asleep yesterday night.
When I didn't say anything he looked me and arched his eyebrow, seeing my saddened face.
“Sorry,” I apologized to him.
“For?” he asked me being confused.
“For falling asleep. I wanted to make your day special. And I fall asleep at last,” I told him with a pout. He shook his head at that. He came to me and put his hand on my shoulder.
“Princess, you made my day special. Yesterday was the best day of my life. And you fell asleep because you were tired. Nothing wrong with it. And never say sorry to me again. Ok?” I nodded and he patting my head tenderly, and went back to cook.
“Ugh!”
“Abhi! Let me check.” he cut his index finger accidentally. I hold his finger and wash it carefully. “Come. I will apply bandage on it.” I was going to bring Fast Aid box but he stopped me.
“Isha, it's only a small cut, nothing serious. I don't need any bandage,” He exaggerated.
“Who is the doctor here? Sit here quietly,” I warned him and went to bring Fast Aid box. I came back within few seconds and applied bandaged on his cut. When I looked at his face, there was gloominess in his eyes.
“What's wrong?” I asked him. He shook his head.
“Nothing. It's just you are the first one after Aditi who care for me a lot,” he told me softly.
“Abhi, you deserve that,” I told him squeezing his hand. He smiled at me. We went to the kitchen and Abhi went to cook.
“Where are you going?” I raised my brow.
“To cook,” he told me innocently.
“Sit here. I will cook. And don't say anything,” I warned him and went to cook. After our breakfast Abhi dropped me to the hospital and went to his office.
******
Last month was great. Abhi was so good to me just like before. He dropped me at hospital and picked up me from there everyday. We both watch drama together after dinner.
“Italian or Chinese?” We don't have any energy for cooking today so we decided to order something.
“Italian,” I told him without looking away from TV screen. I was laying on the couch. After giving order Abhi came back to sofa. He lifted my legs, sat down then put my legs on his lap and shifted his gaze towards the movie. Abhi and I became more comfortable around each other.
Around 1 hour later we heard a calling bell. Abhi went to took our delivery. He came back few minutes later. And placed them on the table. I sat down and helped Abhi to unpack them. We both started eating.
“Umm. It's yummy,” Abhi moaned after one bit.
“Told you,” I giggled, giving him a wink and he laughed. We finished our dinner, watching movie and cracking jokes in between. After dinner we cleaned the table and went back to movie. Tomorrow is holiday so we don't have to worry about waking up early. I don't realize when I fall asleep on the couch.
When I went to move in my sleep, I felt a pair of strong arm wrapped around me protectively. ‘Abhi.' Even in his sleep he was being protective.
“Abhi...Abhi?” I called him but no reply then I pushed him slightly, he went to move and...
“Ughhh!” I fell down from the couch. Abhi sat down suddenly hearing my scream.
“Princess? What are you doing down there?” Really! He don't know what I am doing!
“I am looking for my humour here,” I sarcasm.
“Oh...huh?”
“Nothing. Come on. Get a shower, it's already 9,” I informed him and he nodded. Then we both went to our room for getting fresh. I came back to kitchen and went to making breakfast.
“Princess,” Abhi called me when he came in the kitchen and I hummed.
“I want to show you something. For that you have to come with me.” He told me.
“Where?” I asked him excitedly
“That's a surprise,” he was grinning.
“ Ugh. I hate surprise,” I complained.
“You gave me one, remember? Now it's my turn,” he told me while smirking and pout. “Don't pout, princess. I promise you will love it,” he told me.
“Ok,” I murmured and Abhi laughed at my antic.
After our breakfast, we got ready and Abhi took me somewhere for a surprise. Seriously giving a surprise is fun but waiting for it is annoying.
“We are here,” Abhi announced with a smile. Finally! After 2 hours of waiting. We got out of the car, and OMG. It's literally heaven. Different kinds of flowers around us as far as we can see. It's so beautiful.
“Abhi, it's beautiful.” He smiled.
“It's only a start, princess.” He held my hand and pulled me to somewhere.