Enjoying at beach part-2

Abhiudey  POV

We were sitting on the beach and a comfortable silence falls between us. I never thought that I would enjoy my day like this. Though my happiness was short lived but I wanted to live in this moment.

“Isha,” I called her and she hummed.

“Who is mum-mum?” I asked her and saw beautiful smile appear on her face.

“Mum-mum is the most important person in my life more important than my parents. Mom- dad hadn't much time for me. So mum-mum brought me up. I spent most of my time at mum-mum's. She is dad’s sister. If mum-mum wasn't there I couldn't ever realize how parents love is. She was there every time I need her.” There was a radiant smile on her face as she talked about her mum-mum.

“Where does she live?” I wanna met that person who gave so much love to my princess.

“London.”

“So basically you can say that's your home!” I told her and she nodded.

“What about you? Did you live here since you were born?” she asked me curiously.

“No. I also lived at London. We shifted here when I was 10,” I told her remembering that night after which we shifted here. The one night changed everything. That night made a 10 year boy matured overnight. The darkest night of my life which became the nightmare of my every night.

A warm hand on my arm broke the train of my thoughts. I closed my eyes and few deep breaths to calm myself down. After few seconds I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She gave me small smile. And how her one simple smile can make me forget everything.

“Tell me about your and Alex's story. Where did you meet him?” I tried to change the topic. Stupid man! Didn't you find any other subject to talk about?

“I met him at mum-mum's place when I was 8,” she told me with a sigh.

“So, you are childhood sweethearts?” I asked. God! It really hurts and I felt jealous. Ridiculous!

“Err... It's complicated,” she faltered.

“How so?” Why I am so curious about my wife's love life!

She told me everything about them, how they met, how Alex got bullied, she helped him, how he misunderstood her and left, his coming back, his proposal. It seems that Alex really love her. I saw it in his eyes back then when she got lost in the forest. It made me smile remembering that forest incident. She has an amazing talent of making me smile.

I never thought I would met her second time after hospital. When I first saw her at hospital on her white apron she was looking like a Goddess. I was so frustrated that time after my little argument with dad. Then when me and Aditi were about to come back New York and she got hurt, I took her to the hospital and there I met with my princess for the first time.

Aditi got smitten with her within minutes. She was never like that with a stranger. I knew from that moment that she was different. So when I met her the second time, I thanked my stars for being so generous to me.

“ABHI!”

“Huh.. Sorry I was zooned out for sometime. So... you didn't talk to Alex since he left?” I asked her and she nodded. “But your parents didn't kept their promise, then why are you suffering?”

‘Really Abhiudey! Do you want her to talk to her boyfriend in front of you!’ ‘Definitely not.’ ‘Then shut your fucking mouth!’ ‘But if she will be happy, I don't have any problem with it.’ God! Why I am talking to myself.

“Cause I don't have any contact information of Alex and I don't want to talk to him right now. He can read me so well that he would be able to tell something is wrong. He would have come back leaving everything behind if I told him what's wrong. He was there for settling his future and I don't wanna ruin it for him,” Isha told me.

“ABHI, look!” she screamed pointing towards the beach. ‘She and her excitement.’ I smiled at my thought and looked at that direction. ‘Wow..’ We were watching the sunset. It was mesmerising.

“Thank you, Isha. I never watch sunset like that before. It's really so beautiful.” ‘And you are more beautiful than it’ I keep the last part to myself. When I looked at her, saw she was frowning.

“What's the cause of the frown in this cute face?” I asked her putting my finger between her frown.

“When will you stop saying thank you?” Oh that's the matter.

“Ok, princess. I won't say that ever again. Now smile,” I told her and she gave me her brightest smile.

“Now come. It's your surprise time,” she told me and pulled me up with her. She was again taking me towards the stream.

“Are you going to give me all the surprise in one day?” I exclaimed.

“Shouldn't you be habituated by now?” she asked me raising her brow.I bet I should. After a while we reached at the stream. Did I said ‘fascinating’ before. Fascinating is so small word for what I was seeing. Thousands of fireflies were flying around us.Nobody ever did something like that for me.

Isha went towards a stone and sat on it, gestured me to do the same and I did. I wonder, how no one has found the place yet. Then again human will ruin it. It's better as a secret. A secret, which my princess shared with me.

“Isha you told me before, it's a hidden part then how did you find it then?” I asked her.

“I found it years ago. I had a fight with my parents for some reason. And came to the beach. I had started walking by the shore and found it uninhabited so I spent there the whole day. When I was about to go back, I heard the sound of the stream and then I came here following the sound and found the place. After that day whenever I felt upset I came here,” she explained. There was a sadness in her eyes. Which I didn't want to see. I put my hand around her and pulled her closer to me.

“You know, I am okay.” She reassured me and I hummed. Though she told me she is ok, I know she is not. So I hold her closer. We were sitting there for hours silently, when I heard a grumbling sound. It's past 9 and I hadn't feed her yet? Shame on me!

“Let's fed your tummy something,” saying that I stood up and pulled her up. Then we went back to the beach and eat while chatting. After our dinner we decided walking along the beach.

“Abhi,” Isha called me and I looked at her and gestured her to continue. We were walking along the beach holding hands. “What kind of life partner do you want?” she asked me. I want you, Isha.

“Do you really want to know?” I asked her and she nodded. Then I stopped walking and looked at her intently. “I want a life partner whose eyes are luminous like yours,” I whispered, looking straight to her eyes. “Whose cheeks are soft, pinkish like yours.” I said brushing my fingers on her cheek. “Whose lips are so luscious like yours which I want to kiss now,” I whispered brushing my thumb on her soft lips. She was looking at me, nervousness was clear in it.

I started laughing, seeing the cute face of her.

“You should look at your face. It was so funny,” I told her like I was kidding.But I wasn't. I was only telling the truth.

“Abhi!” She scolded me and I was laughing. She was about to hit me then I ran and she chased after me. After our small cat and mouse game, we both ran out of breath. Then we laid down on the mat and started watching the stars above us. The nights sky full of stars was giving a Devine feeling.

“Isha,” I called her and she looked at me raising her brow. “Lift your head a little,” I told her and she looked at me confused but did what I said. Then I kept my hand under her head. She smiled at me and looked at the stars again.

After a while I felt Isha snuggled into me. I looked down, she was sleeping peacefully. My sleeping beauty. I kept staring at for some moment then carried her in a bridal style and took her to my car. Then we had come back to our apartment, well according to her My apartment.

I carried her to her room and laid her down on the bed. But she didn't loose her hold on me instead she pulled me closer and I fell on the bed accidentally and she snuggled more into me. I didn't had any option but to stay with her. I held her protectively and kept staring at her innocent face. ‘I will keep my promise Isha. I will keep you happy always.’ Then I fell asleep cuddling her. ‘And hoped that she won't slapped me if she woke up middle of the night.’