05 | ain't gonna stop loving you

A/N: Sorry guys I changed Yeri to Yeji. I forgot Yeri in the first chapter lmao Anyway thank you for the votes that I keep getting from the chapters that I already published. You guys are amazing! ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

•••

Music Playing
Sanctuary by Joji

Jisoo arrived at the Siesta Resto and Bar where she was going to meet her fiancee, Roseanne. Seungri opened the door for Jisoo as she got out of the car. She walks to the entrance door of the restaurant. A waiter is already waiting for her at the glass door he opened the door and let Jisoo come in.

"Good afternoon, Miss Kim. Let me guide you to your respected table." the waiter said Jisoo followed him to her table.

Jisoo saw Roseanne is already at the table. She gave her a welcoming smile and walked to her to give her a peck on her lips. Kissing her new fiancee is really different when she's kissing her ex-fiancee. It feels like there is something missing but still she can pretend that it is still full of love and admiration.

"Hi hon. Did you wait for too long?" Jisoo asked as she took a seat on her chair.

"No, I just got here too." Roseanne said smiling looking in Jisoo's direction.

"Sorry, hon. We should order for our lunch then." Jisoo suggested as she called for the waiter.

The waiter walked to the couple and gave the two separate menus so they could choose their food on their own. Jisoo ordered salad and steak while Roseanne ordered chicken salad.

"How's your date with your cousin? Did you guys have fun together?" Jisoo asked Roseanne looking at the wine where the waiter is filling glass.

"It was fun and I miss Hyeri so much so we did lots of things together. We went shopping and we also tried the foods in the street it tasted so good. It was worth our time." Roseanne explained what she did for three days with Hyeri who is her cousin that is living in Seoul.

Hyeri's father and Roseanne's mother are siblings. She's her playtime every time Roseanne takes a vacation in Seoul. Their parents are really close as well as them. Hyeri's father is older than Roseanne's mother but the cousin's age is the same since her mother and Hyeri's mother get pregnant at the same time.

"That's good to know, hon. By the way our wedding plan is all good now. Yeji makes sure it's according to your wedding plan and all the wedding planner needs to do is follow it." Jisoo answered rounding the wine in her glass and drank it.

Roseanne nodded with understanding. She really hopes they follow everything she plans for their wedding. The wedding she dreamed of with her ex-girlfriend who cheated on her while they were in different countries. She's just happy to know that in her guts Jisoo will never betray her even tho she met the older woman in not a romantic way but with their parents and their connections for business.

The waiter comes back to their table with the food they ordered. He informed them of the food name and explained its ingredients. After that he left the couple and they dug the food.

"I am coming back to Australia on monday." Roseanne said cutting the chicken with her knife.

"Yeji informed me. The company needs you already?" Jisoo asked as she wiped her mouth with the table napkin.

"Sadly yes, I haven't finished writing my new song yet."

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Jisoo said looking at her fiancee.

"No, hon. It's fine. I guess a week vacation is alright." Roseanne said smiling at Jisoo even though she wants to stay for more weeks in Seoul she couldn't she needs to go back to her work just like her fiancee company needs Jisoo.

The One That Got Away | JENSOO [18+]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें