25 | making love with you 🔞

♫ Music Playing ♫
I'd Still Kiss You
by Arthur Nerry

Arriving at her place Jisoo turned off the engine of her car. Getting out of the car she noticed the lights were all dim.

"She left?" Jisoo said referring to Jennie.

Walking to the front door and unlocking it she entered her house.

"Love?" She called out for Jennie.

Turning on the lights Jisoo saw Jennie's figure lying on the sofa sleeping peacefully.

Walking to where Jennie is sleeping, she kneels to wake Jennie up, "Love?"

Jennie woke up and looked at her, "Hi!"

"Hi, love! Why are you sleeping in here? You should sleep in the room." Jisoo said helping Jennie to sit down.

"I can't sleep without you beside me," Jennie said touching Jisoo's cheeks.

"I guess you are already used to sleeping in our bed with me by your side," Jisoo said smiling at Jennie joining her on the sofa.

"Can I make love to you?" Jennie suddenly asked making Jisoo surprised, "I miss feeling your body in me. It's been way too long since I felt you inside me."

Jisoo's heart almost exploded in her chest, "Ehem! That was sudden." she said feeling shy.

Jennie stood up and quickly sat in Jisoo's lap taking Jisoo off guard.

"Can we?" Jennie asked again touching Jisoo's cheek and caressing it.

Jisoo swallowed hard putting her hands on Jennie's thighs, "I don't have condoms. Can we do it without it?"

"I'd rather have you inside me without that plastic. I wanna feel you again, Sooya." Jennie whispered to Jisoo's ears and licked her neck with her tongue.

Jisoo could feel her crotch getting hard between her thighs. Jennie moves her clothed center to where her dick is.

"Love, uhhh - it's getting hard," Jisoo said holding Jennie's thighs tightly.

Jennie didn't mind as she kept moving her clothed center to Jisoo's clothed crotch with her eyes closed. She kissed and licked Jisoo's neck up to her cheeks.

She stopped moving and opened her eyes. Seeing Jisoo's blown brown eyes looking directly at her. Jennie kissed her lips hard with hunger.

Jisoo moved her hands to Jennie's clothed center and felt how wet she was, "Fuck!"

Jennie is already wearing a nightgown and wearing underwear. Jisoo moved her underwear aside and entered Jennie's hot and wet pussy with her middle finger.

"Uhhh - yes love!" Jennie moaned out their tongues fighting for dominance

Jisoo moves her finger slowly inside Jennie's wet pussy helping her to get used to it. She could feel Jennie's clenching around her finger.

Jennie holds on to Jisoo's shoulder and rides on her finger. Jisoo added another finger inside her and helped Jennie ride on it by thrusting her fingers in and out.

"Yes yes yes!" Jennie moaned out thrusting in and out on Jisoo's fingers. "I need you inside me, love."

Jennie reached for Jisoo's button and unbuttoned it. She stopped from thrusting into Jisoo's finger and let Jisoo remove her trousers.

She removed her underwear and nightgown as Jisoo removed her all clothes too.

Both women are naked in the living room. Jennie checked out Jisoo's body as she missed it a lot. She came nearer to Jisoo and touched her body.